The return of Edgar Davids................. (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Why not? :p

- - - Zlatan - - Trezegol - - -

Nedved - - - - - - - - - Camo
- - - Davids - Emerson - - -

Zambro - - - - - - - - Zebina
- - - Canna - - Thuram - - -

- - - - - - Buffon - - - - - -

Actually I cant see this happen. Moggi himself has said that the one who wish to leave Juventus and do so, will never ever come back. So I don't think we will see him here again... I want the beast instead ;)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Why not? :p

- - - Zlatan - - Trezegol - - -

Nedved - - - - - - - - - Camo
- - - Davids - Emerson - - -

Zambro - - - - - - - - Zebina
- - - Canna - - Thuram - - -

- - - - - - Buffon - - - - - -

Actually I cant see this happen. Moggi himself has said that the one who wish to leave Juventus and do so, will never ever come back. So I don't think we will see him here again... I want the beast instead ;)
no thanks.. not davids... imo, we should sell tacchi and buy Mascherano...

Jul 12, 2002
I really love Edgar Davids, but it's not worth the effort for us at this point. We've got Blasi, Emerson, Tacch, and Appiah on the books already, so bringing Davids back will only serve to impede the progress of Blasi and Appiah.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh Lord, Edgar back in the team? I must say I do miss the on-form Davids, but he is no where near his best at this stage of his career. He left the club because he wanted money, and money is what he shall receive, but not at Juventus. Once you leave, you never come back in my eyes (unless you're loaned out, and want to come back).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Davids - Emerson - Nedved
Zlatan - Cassano

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
personally i dont want him back, i hears that he hates juve. that why he stayed with us to the end of his contract so we would get nothing for him.

if he does leave inter, i think barca will snap him up then barca will not buy tacci

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
its useless. we allready have ball winners. we need creativity
Davids is not just a ball winner, he is a creative player in his own right. He's not a playmaker, but he's got better passing and dribbling skills than any other holding midfielder out there. That's one of the reasons that he's so special.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Davids is not just a ball winner, he is a creative player in his own right. He's not a playmaker, but he's got better passing and dribbling skills than any other holding midfielder out there. That's one of the reasons that he's so special.

with all those money we can buy an actual creative midfilder.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A 2002 Davids would be useful, but I am not sure about a 2005 post-Inter Davids. Something just does not seem the same to me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)