The Return Of Appiah (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I have to say, in WC 2006, I saw a totally different Appiah than the one who was ineffective at Juve. He was the engine behind Ghana's surprising performance, without a doubt. Haven't seen him much for Fenerbahce, but if he's still that kind of player that he was for Ghana, he'd be a very nice addition. He would be cheap enough that big splashes can be made elsewhere. Nothing says they couldn't grab Appiah and Ballack (for example) and toss both Tiago and Almiron.

Buy on AliExpress.com

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
I really cant understand our transfer policy this season. It doesnt make sense at all
-We spent a lot of money on 2 MC and till now they didnt prove much
-After half of a season we decide to kick them both out of Turin and buy another MC whom we released 2 years ago. What kind of transfer is this? Are we that rich to throw money over the window?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
appiah has improved greatly since he was at juve, he can score great goals, can dribble, has great physical attributes and was one of ghana's best players in the 2006 world cup, he is a warrior, i'd say bring him back, he typifies juve spirit!!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Appiah is a good player. I think we need more, we have a squad full of good players. We are in need of one or two great players now, not this kind of craziness.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I really cant understand our transfer policy this season. It doesnt make sense at all
-We spent a lot of money on 2 MC and till now they didnt prove much
-After half of a season we decide to kick them both out of Turin and buy another MC whom we released 2 years ago. What kind of transfer is this? Are we that rich to throw money over the window?
How do you know any of this will actually happen, or that the management want it to happen?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
for me it makes no sense though, Tiago is better than Appiah by a mile....Zanetti and Tiago need to play together, hopefully playing against some smaller teams will help Ranieri play this duo, and they can get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)