The Results! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
pessotto, conte, birindelli and iuliano shold have benn respected more as say FaNaTiC.

pessotto had a magnificent contribution to our League race and was one of the best and if hewould play for the azzuri again they will do better. pessotto is one of the best!!!

conte- well, history!!! he has juve heart and thats very important!!!

iuliano- couple of times he saves us and when the others didn't do well or were injures, he got the credict and proved he deseves it!

birindelli- he is better then what most think of him (low ability player)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well in every team you have your faves and players fans do not warm to

Noone is saying that these players do not give 100%, just that they are not as loved as the usual suspects

Imo apart from Conte and Pesottowho really deserved more votes , I ma not surprised by the outcome and its too boring to say I love everyone.

I mean we all have our fave sibling and its impossible to like everyyone the same way

Having said that I did not see Birindelli on anyone's fave list

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #25
    sorry I forgot, I thought it was obvious :p

results from your favourite juventus player thread :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I found it a bit strange to supply a list of non-favorites. I didn't really have any names for that one but it was Tom's idea so I just went along with it. :)

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #27
    well honestly I was kind of a bit :undecide: about doing non-favourites list

but being top of the list now means that

1) people like you and
    2)people don't dislike you

IMO both are important eg a player that is either loved or hated, he would get about zero, but if I only said top 5, not bottom, he might have been at the top, which would kinda be a false result

if you get what i mean, raise your hand :D:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Well in every team you have your faves and players fans do not warm to

Noone is saying that these players do not give 100%, just that they are not as loved as the usual suspects

Imo apart from Conte and Pesottowho really deserved more votes , I ma not surprised by the outcome and its too boring to say I love everyone.

I mean we all have our fave sibling and its impossible to like everyyone the same way

Having said that I did not see Birindelli on anyone's fave list
    allways have to say something in a reaction to another person's post...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I'm surprized that Di Vaio and thuram are that low!!! (which lookds like they didnt get any points)

+ i think that Bierinfelli is underrated in this forum. He's not as bad as you all say he is.

Oh well....

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #32
    I think Di Vaio is low because he has not proved himself yet to the fans.

Thuram is low, well last year he did not impress, and maybe that is still in our minds, also i did not like his reaction when a Juve fan tried to take his shirt off on the last day of the season, he didn't seem like a man that was happy to have won the scudetto..unlike the rest of the team.

however, he is much better so far this season, so if we did a similar thing in the future, i think both would be higher up.

as for birindelli, i haven't seen him play much, but from what i have seen he is a hard working player, unfortunately not blessed with particularly good technique..but still i only gave him minus one. i think those that gave him minus ten..I think this is harsh when you have the useless baiocco around

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

allways have to say something in a reaction to another person's post...
    Are you not a tad too confrontational? This is about the third time you are doing it to me personally and I have heard you are like that but I will ignore you this time but please if you do not like my posts then ignore them

OKAY

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I missed all these :down: Tom is the thread closed or are you still updating the new scores?

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #37
    oh..go on then..put them in the other thread..I might update them...:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Are you not a tad too confrontational? This is about the third time you are doing it to me personally and I have heard you are like that but I will ignore you this time but please if you do not like my posts then ignore them

OKAY
    i didn't mean i don't like your post. sometimes you have great posts!! sorry if i made you upset.

i meant as a compliment- you have great knowledge in football so you have a lot of things to say, and thats good.

sorry...

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    let us be fair i like juve but i hate some players ( underline this word "hate")

i hate it when some low quality guy like birindelli plays with juve ,, if he were in genoa o reggina that is somthing else .

so using hate word to express how u feel about unpopular players dosen't matter at all ( no insult)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)