The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (36 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
American food is banging, what do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

There’s BBQ, ribs, cheesecakes, cheesesteaks, fried chicken, chicken wings, burgers, steaks, donuts, apple pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, pecan pie, clam chowder, crab cake, soft pretzels, deep-dish pizza, gumbo, hot dogs, all the Tex-Mex food, etc etc
No offense man, but other than ribs , the rest of that list is garbage junk food :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No offense man, but other than ribs , the rest of that list is garbage junk food :p
And even ribs are something you really don't want to eat regularly. I love spending time in the US, but the food part really sucks. It's as if you get fat because of it, but at the same time you feel as if you haven't really eaten.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How is BBQ not top of that list? Smoked meats are the best hands down imo.

- - - Updated - - -

And every country’s best food is unhealthy in moderation. Italy has pizza and pasta ffs.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How is BBQ not top of that list? Smoked meats are the best hands down imo.

- - - Updated - - -

And every country’s best food is unhealthy in moderation. Italy has pizza and pasta ffs.
Bbq is not a dish. It's just meat. People in every country in the world do bbq's. Name me one authentic American dish though.

Sit down and shut up you vegan.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is better in Belgium. Everything.

I would rather be dead in Belgium than alive anywhere else.
A lot of things are better in Belgium. Just like a lot of things are better in the US. But one look at the obesity figures in both our countries surely suggest our diet is simply better.

Which isn't difficult. American food is basically poison.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I named a shitload of american dishes in my previous post, read again.

Also American BBQ is it's own thing.
If you think those are dishes you can't really be helped. Half of the things you listed were pies ffs.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

There’s BBQ, ribs, cheesecakes, cheesesteaks, fried chicken, chicken wings, burgers, steaks, donuts, apple pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, pecan pie, clam chowder, crab cake, soft pretzels, deep-dish pizza, gumbo, hot dogs, all the Tex-Mex food, etc etc
I don't like pies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

All delicious :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)