The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (16 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol.

Did you see that clip where De Andre fox screaming Kameha just before shooting 3 pointer?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
No, but I just googled it and his response is hilarious :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/lookit/2017/10/23/16520038/deaaron-fox-kings-dragon-ball-z-controversy-vegeta

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Piccolo > both

kid Gohan > all
lol Piccolo is one of my favorites but you know he trembles before Prince Vegeta.
As for Kid Gohan he needed a thousand and one specific conditions to stop being a little bitch. He was awesome for just 3 episodes and never got to same heights. Vegeta is GOAT, Toriyama hates Vegeta and stated it numerous times that's why he makes Vegeta lose so often.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol Piccolo is one of my favorites but you know he trembles before Prince Vegeta.
As for Kid Gohan he needed a thousand and one specific conditions to stop being a little bitch. He was awesome for just 3 episodes and never got to same heights. Vegeta is GOAT, Toriyama hates Vegeta and stated it numerous times that's why he makes Vegeta lose so often.
Piccolo would be the strongest if they didnt introduce the SSJ cheat. i wish they gave him a power up too.

Cell saga Gohan is the best character in the series, then they ruined him completely

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Piccolo would be the strongest if they didnt introduce the SSJ cheat. i wish they gave him a power up too.

Cell saga Gohan is the best character in the series, then they ruined him completely
Piccolo was ALWAYS weaker than Vegeta, even pre-super saiyan Vegeta he would have crushed Piccolo. The namekian died vs radditz who was a poor man vegeta

- - - Updated - - -

Cell saga Gohan was GOAT, after Majin Vegeta

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Piccolo was ALWAYS weaker than Vegeta, even pre-super saiyan Vegeta he would have crushed Piccolo. The namekian died vs radditz who was a poor man vegeta
2 times Piccolo was stronger - when he fought Frieza, before they gave Vegeta the zenkai boost (another saiyan cheat) and before they fought cell. there is only so many SSJs, SSJ2s, 3s a namekian can keep up with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)