The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (42 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
God I want to say this to sooo many people but I know they would just whine and spout emotional babble
Honestly I think most people would throw up if they ever visited an abbatoir. One second the animal is thinking about grass and crapping, and about 5 minutes later it's a carcass on a hook.

In regards to the giraffe it was killed to prevent in-breeding affecting the gene pool of the giraffes, which I assume is a program managed across multiple zoos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Honestly I think most people would throw up if they ever visited an abbatoir. One second the animal is thinking about grass and crapping, and about 5 minutes later it's a carcass on a hook.

In regards to the giraffe it was killed to prevent in-breeding affecting the gene pool of the giraffes, which I assume is a program managed across multiple zoos.
Rekt

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)