The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (50 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
You people are just butt hurt too easy.. and ignoring all the shit that your fellow citizen/religion/what ever shit are doing.

--

My forefathers where part of the Nazi Germany so that SU wouldn't conquer us so easily.. do I mind if you call me a Nazi? No, I don't give a shit. You can call me a Nazi or whatever you want and I still won't care. You may call me racist, no problem with that since I'm just a (race)realist.

--

I really have just one question for you Muslims out there, no matter where you live. When is the last time you had peace? No war, just peace? That's right, it probably have never happened since you are killing each other since the day Mohammed was born or something like that. Maybe you people should start eating pork, drink some booze and have casual sex without all those being illegal.. and maybe that way, maybe, you would know how to behave like real people do some day. Cheers!
My boy :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Koul Khara din fjaeldaber, have fun being raped by tranny hookers in Berlin and wishing you were man enough to slit your wrists you little pedercino :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)