The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (14 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Am i the only one who has owned some of those ? :D . When i was little in albania there were a lot of chinese toys around I still remember some toys similar to the dark rider batman which was actually a spiderman . They made me so confused when i was little :lol: . Also i have owned a teletubbies telephone and a polystation , that shit was actually good iirc it actually played nes games

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am i the only one who has owned some of those ? :D . When i was little in albania there were a lot of chinese toys around I still remember some toys similar to the dark rider batman which was actually a spiderman . They made me so confused when i was little :lol: . Also i have owned a teletubbies telephone and a polystation , that $#@! was actually good iirc it actually played nes games
did you have that Mario game? i wonder whats it about :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
did you have that Mario game? i wonder whats it about :D
I actually have :lol: , but most of these copies are bullshit . Here's a video

There were a lot others like this one which played similar and copied a famous game . At the time I choose games only because of the cover so sometimes when you were unlucky you could get shit like this :sergio: . I remember having both the good and bad aladdin games (althrough even the bad one wasn't a copycapt game iirc)

- - - Updated - - -

Remember this one too , such a shitty game :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)