The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (38 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Toilet paper only on the left hand side (from our view)? Guy on the right would be screwed.

--

Russians sure don't know how to lay tiles (or how do you say that), just fucking looks at those corners. :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen (bar some juve_sardu posts and alex_juventino in general). I cant even go toilet if I hear the plop from the guy in the stall next to us let alone having a clear view of someone taking a $#@!
It's genius actually. Let's say you are having a hard time going. The guy next to you can give you encouragment:

"you can do it bro, just push. Believe in yourself. Deep breathes, bro. Clench dat ass"

Then he can suck you off as a reward.

No homo.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
YOu ever have one of those shits where it feels like if you don't get that fucker out of you quick, it's gonna tear you open? I can see how that sort of toilet side-saddle poo cheerleading is gonna help you there :agree:

As for the fellatio reward, a simple handshake would suffice I think :boh:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
It's genius actually. Let's say you are having a hard time going. The guy next to you can give you encouragment:

"you can do it bro, just push. Believe in yourself. Deep breathes, bro. Clench dat ass"

Then he can suck you off as a reward.

No homo.
that's possibly the gayest thing ive ever heard

oh wait you swaid no homo, dw its fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)