The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (20 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The one exception imo is the ipod touch, very hard to match.

But actually choosing an iphone over a HTC or Samsung...
Their designs are amazing that's for sure & that's the biggest reason why the bulk of their clients buy their products. Their OS is horrible, if you aren't technically inclined you're in for a shock. Lets not forget their insane prices for software & apps.

I'd put sony ericsson's in the same class as the Samsung range, really awesome & value for money compared to the iphone. As for the tablets, i'm actually looking at an asus, some awesome design with awesome software & international after sales service.

I have a 21.5 " iMac. What a piece of shit, then I installed windows on it, and the bootcamp software will only let me access 2gb ram, because they're dickheads.
Give it to charity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Give it to charity.
Why would I do that to people who are already suffering? I can only imagine this retarded machine pushing more people over the edge.

What I need to do is to start hatching some insurance scheme so I can get my money back and reinvest in something proper.

BTW I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 - good value for the mid price range imo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Why would I do that to people who are already suffering? I can only imagine this retarded machine pushing more people over the edge.

What I need to do is to start hatching some insurance scheme so I can get my money back and reinvest in something proper.

BTW I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 - good value for the mid price range imo.
Ask your nigerian janitor to hook you up.:D

The galaxy tabs are awesome, only problem with free apps are the invasive strings attached to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)