The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (26 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The no condom rule kills tens of thousands every year, they teach it as the word of = murder. You want deny the sex scandals that constantly surround the catholic church?

So you want me to tell you how i'd react if something I don't believe in is proven correct and my answer is yes but if the same thing happened to you then 'you don't know'? How can I get called close minded by AC, Linebreak and you when I would admit my fault in the face of irrefutable proof and you wouldn't....can you see the double standard?
Why are you so hateful man?

argh it's not the church, the priests that rape little boys could really be atheists and just joined the church for that. Did that ever not cross your mind?

But my question was different to yours. You said you would believe in something if there's proof so it should be easier to answer. Even if those Hindu gods appeared maybe I would still believe in Catholicism.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He started, I lasted two/weeks without pushing the "view post" button when he replies to me but im procrastinating :D. I'll drop it aigggght?!

I started :rolleyes: You're the one constantly posting anti-religious and anti-catholic pictures on here buddy. What do you expect? You know I dislike them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Keep ignoring him, he makes little sense :p

Love the pic, I'll show it to my icelandic buddy later xD
Meshuggah's music makes no sense.

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 01:37 ----------

You are welcome to post whatever you like in here if you find it funny, I didn't complain about the atheist mocking pictures you put in here. I'd like you to treat me with that same respect.

I don't even...........respect by not complaining?

I asked you a couple of time to show me some respect and not post those pictures or at least put them in spoilers. . How about respecting that? I've only posted atheist pictures once in response to you earlier. You've posted tens (more probably) of the religious mocking pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)