The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (29 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
We don't believe in magic, unlike religious people. :p

Could somebody tell me how religions explain dinosaurs?
I had a creationist explain them to me, he argued that word Dinosaur didn't exist when the bible was written so instead they used words like 'behemoth' to explain them.....all the other books written at the time are lies for not saying anything about them I guess.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
That could work for atheism...there is no way to 100% prove either.

Then you don't understand atheism/you're confusing it with anti-theism. Atheism is just a non belief in god, it isn't saying there isn't one, its just saying you don't believe in one. Anti-theism is saying there is NO god and that is unscientific and as illogical as believing in a god. Atheism is belief with proof, proove god exists and atheists will believe in it. Evolution can be proved, gravity can, the round earth can....god can't. Its that simple.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Then you don't understand atheism/you're confusing it with anti-theism. Atheism is just a non belief in god, it isn't saying there isn't one, its just saying you don't believe in one. Anti-theism is saying there is NO god and that is unscientific and as illogical as believing in a god. Atheism is belief with proof, proove god exists and atheists will believe in it. Evolution can be proved, gravity can, the round earth can....god can't. Its that simple.
So you're saying you'd believe in Catholicism and admit you were wrong if the second coming happened tomorrow?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
So you're saying you'd believe in Catholicism and admit you were wrong if the second coming happened tomorrow?
Do I think that will ever happen? 99.9999999999% sure it wont, but i'm also 99.99999999999% sure unicorns don't exist, a t-rex wont in front of me this second etc. etc. For me to believe in a god, anyone of them, i'd need irrefutable proof which is basically 'god' talking to the whole world at the same time. If I heard the voice of god by myself, i'd check myself into a psychiatric ward and if someone told me they heard the voice of god i'd suggest they do the same thing. Also you say the second coming, but theres hundreds of people that claim to be the second coming of jesus christ every year. And you assume it would be christianity that would prove itself, specifically the paedophiles and mass murderers, why couldn't hinduism be proved correct?

If Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesha etc. etc. Appeared and start destroying, maintaining and creating would you abandon catholicism and worship them?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Do I think that will ever happen? 99.9999999999% sure it wont, but i'm also 99.99999999999% sure unicorns don't exist, a t-rex wont in front of me this second etc. etc. For me to believe in a god, anyone of them, i'd need irrefutable proof which is basically 'god' talking to the whole world at the same time. If I heard the voice of god by myself, i'd check myself into a psychiatric ward and if someone told me they heard the voice of god i'd suggest they do the same thing. Also you say the second coming, but theres hundreds of people that claim to be the second coming of jesus christ every year. And you assume it would be christianity that would prove itself, specifically the paedophiles and mass murderers, why couldn't hinduism be proved correct?

If Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesha etc. etc. Appeared and start destroying, maintaining and creating would you abandon catholicism and worship them?
paedophiles and mass murderers? man you got some bad problems. I really think you should take your own advice and go to the psychiatrist for all that hate you have pent up inside you.

I was making an example with my religion...

I don't know, I couldn't tell you unless it actually happened.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol:

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 15:10 ----------

Infractions :weee:

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 15:11 ----------

*queue LULZ U NO NUTHIN BOUT KRISTIAHNITEY, JESUS WANS*TEH GAWD*

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
paedophiles and mass murderers? man you got some bad problems. I really think you should take your own advice and go to the psychiatrist for all that hate you have pent up inside you.

I was making an example with my religion...

I don't know, I couldn't tell you unless it actually happened.
The no condom rule kills tens of thousands every year, they teach it as the word of = murder. You want deny the sex scandals that constantly surround the catholic church?

So you want me to tell you how i'd react if something I don't believe in is proven correct and my answer is yes but if the same thing happened to you then 'you don't know'? How can I get called close minded by AC, Linebreak and you when I would admit my fault in the face of irrefutable proof and you wouldn't....can you see the double standard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)