The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (16 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:sergio: what happened to comedy?

Fucking Michael Macintyre & Frankie Boyle et al. ruined everything and now this passes for funny.
:lol: That is not the be all and end all of comedy chill out. (And I'm not trolling this time :p)

And also, you have no soul if you don't like cats.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
:lol: That is not the be all and end all of comedy chill out. (And I'm not trolling this time :p)

And also, you have no soul if you don't like cats.
Even though they are one of the most evil domesticated animals in the world? (look it up on cracked). I like cats, I hate shit quality music, as well as shit music in general, it was playing fucking queen when i looked, when i pressed reload it was playing really distorted house music.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Even though they are one of the most evil domesticated animals in the world? (look it up on cracked). I like cats, I hate shit quality music, as well as shit music in general, it was playing fucking queen when i looked, when i pressed reload it was playing really distorted house music.

Cats are so evil, I've seen them getting into all sorts of positions in parliament these days, soon there will be a new world order run by cats!

Queen - shit music? :crazy:

And that house track was probably Acid Tracks by Phuture which I saw on there. The first Acid House track ever from 1987 which spawned genres of music and is not shit music at all. I also Ping Pong - Plastikman on there which you may believe is distorted house but is actually techno. Richie Hawtin (Plastikman) is one of the greatest if not the greatest techno producer ever and not what one could call shit.

I'm curious to know what you call good music.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Queen - shit music? :crazy:

And that house track was probably Acid Tracks by Phuture which I saw on there. The first Acid House track ever from 1987 which spawned genres of music and is not shit music at all. I also Ping Pong - Plastikman on there which you may believe is distorted house but is actually techno. Richie Hawtin (Plastikman) is one of the greatest if not the greatest techno producer ever and not what one could call shit.

I'm curious to know what you call good music.
Given you that think Queen are good I am disregarding anything you have to say about music :tup:

My music - Leadbelly, Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Edith Piaf, Billy Holiday, Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, The Doors, CCR, Janis Joplin etc. etc. Good music, not novelty bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)