The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (98 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He wasn't a Mascott. That's from early 2000's I think. It was awesome when it happened.

Duke v. UNC. Some Duke student did the crazy strip tease and cause the UNC player to miss an important free throw. The Duke student would go on to become some sort of minister.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
He wasn't a Mascott. That's from early 2000's I think. It was awesome when it happened.

Duke v. UNC. Some Duke student did the crazy strip tease and cause the UNC player to miss an important free throw. The Duke student would go on to become some sort of minister.
funny story

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

:sergio: He probably pulls out the naked dance when he has opposition or something.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
ESPN did a story on him last year, to see what he does now. Apparently he's really shy and never did it again. I think got banned from games too.
His mates must try to get him wasted all the time so they can make him do the dance again, same story with the N64 kids, they did the same sort of ten years later thing to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)