The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (52 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know, it's bad for the environment and all, but I drive everywhere. I never use public transport. And it's not because I don't want to sit next to someone else, I couldn't care less about that. It's that you have to depend so much on people not being assholes. In Belgium, that is just not a smart idea.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know, it's bad for the environment and all, but I drive everywhere. I never use public transport. And it's not because I don't want to sit next to someone else, I couldn't care less about that. It's that you have to depend so much on people not being assholes. In Belgium, that is just not a smart idea.
I get you. The other day I chased down a bus which decided to skip my stop. Sprinted 300m up hill and caught it by the next stop and entered. Its the small victories that make up a great day. Usually i just take my bike wherever i need to go (within 25km).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I get you. The other day I chased down a bus which decided to skip my stop. Sprinted 300m up hill and caught it by the next stop and entered. Its the small victories that make up a great day. Usually i just take my bike wherever i need to go (within 25km).
That's a great idea. But I can't really do that most of the time. If I have to go to court I'm carrying a lot of stuff around.

I think our means of transportation will change in the not too distant future though. We have far too many traffic casualties and in Belgium the economic loss because of traffic jams must be immense by now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Really? In what ways exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Far more independet from timetables too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I do every day, commute to another bigger city to work, and besides getting home at friday evenings/weekend mornings with the drunks and the awkward teens, most of the commuters here are calm little robots, besides rare incidents here o there (stopped an annoying arguing past week cuz this old lady was going apeshit on this young guy for being allergic to his cologne :lol: ).

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Wait to you do it every day in a big city. You'll feel like an every day robot who can't do much.
I commute everyday to and from work. I can say that it is mostly pleasant. I have also driven a lot and I must say public service is so much more pleasant and productive.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I've never sprinted to catch a bus in my life. Quite a few times I've missed a bus when it was about 10 m away and I refused to run, most recently a couple of months ago :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)