The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (36 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
A lot of Greeks living in the city have actually gone back to the countryside to their grandparents/land inherited from the grandparents and try to live off the land somehow.
and then Cronios returned to the forums because that plan didn't work out because his logic was even too stupid for a mountain goat.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Getting monotonous. Someone needs to flip the tables and double-troll Ken M. That would be interesting for a change. (I.e., the act of acting as if you're being trolled when in fact you're flipping the tables.)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Getting monotonous. Someone needs to flip the tables and double-troll Ken M. That would be interesting for a change. (I.e., the act of acting as if you're being trolled when in fact you're flipping the tables.)
That would be either cringeworthy obvious or indistuingishable from geniune reactions.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That would be either cringeworthy obvious or indistuingishable from geniune reactions.
I dunno. Have you ever run into situations where you aren't sure if someone is serious or not? Countering that in a similar fashion is certainly plausible. And if it's considered humorous in one direction, why would it not be in the other?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I dunno. Have you ever run into situations where you aren't sure if someone is serious or not? Countering that in a similar fashion is certainly plausible. And if it's considered humorous in one direction, why would it not be in the other?
Bad idea on tuz. I backtrolled once and ended up with a dozen of ppl hating on me because they thought I actually jumped to supporting Milan when we lost 2003

That's when I learned you need to tag sarcasm with smilies unless given joke is a running gag like the arsenal trolling in vidal thread

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Bad idea on tuz. I backtrolled once and ended up with a dozen of ppl hating on me because they thought I actually jumped to supporting Milan when we lost 2003

That's when I learned you need to tag sarcasm with smilies unless given joke is a running gag like the arsenal trolling in vidal thread
That was hilarious :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but I'm not sure how a counter-troll would look with Ken M :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)