The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (18 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that pic just makes me want to do steroids. i got back from the gym like half an hour ago and was admiring my bod in the mirror. now i feel like a fatass pussy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know the layout, I read 100s of same layout jokes. I meant the content itself, not the lay out, all of that was built up for an extremely weak pun? What a waste.

Speaking about spanish...

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol it reminds me, last month in restaurant I work in, we had a huge group of older catalan/spanish tourists, and those who approached us knew no english at all (and happend to be only day in the week non of our half a dozen latino staff were off). So my greek boss litterally approached them with the same mindset as at the above signs, somehow he thought they would understand him better if he said random spanish words (or what he thought was spanish words, had to tell him half the shit he was saying was italian/latin lol) plus ended every english word with "o's" :D

I started recording after laughing too hard (it went on for few minutes). Then decided to approach them old school instead with hand signs and pointing at different foods they might want and it worked though slowly (thankfully they were then joined by their younger family members who knew english).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)