The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (16 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I never got that. Some people experience coffee as some kind of ass cannon eruptor fuse. :analcanon: Never made a difference to my bowels.

Time for some puny GI tracts to toughen up. :stuckup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
All I know is the projectiles that are emitted from my intestinal track due to a combination of coffee and cigarettes would make Nasa proud.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
All I know is the projectiles that are emitted from my intestinal track due to a combination of coffee and cigarettes would make Nasa proud.
Back when i was a smoker, each morning i was making poetry in the toilet. I was taking the most epic dumps. The only thing i am sad about for non-smokers is that they will never experience the feeling of taking a dump after drinking your first coffee and lighting your first morning cigarette.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways....

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Back when i was a smoker, each morning i was making poetry in the toilet. I was taking the most epic dumps. The only thing i am sad about for non-smokers is that they will never experience the feeling of taking a dump after drinking your first coffee and lighting your first morning cigarette.
Spot on. My morning ritual:

The first sip of coffee usually sets the entire thing in motion, but I keep it in until I've finished the coffee and smoked a cigarette - this can be very tough to accomplish some mornings.

Move to the toilet and light a cigarette while flushing out the system - goosebumps will follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)