The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (94 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Come on man, I don't ask for this and ive been posting pictures like that for years and its only because that IZ fag has kicked up a fuss that this is happening and i've asked him repeatedly to put me in his ignore list and he wont do it, im not responcible if he wont do it and if im not going to adjust my behaviour to make someone I have no respect for happy.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Come on man, I don't ask for this and ive been posting pictures like that for years and its only because that IZ fag has kicked up a fuss that this is happening and i've asked him repeatedly to put me in his ignore list and he wont do it, im not responcible if he wont do it and if im not going to adjust my behaviour to make someone I have no respect for happy.
C'mon man, just find funnier pictures. If you don't find any just don't post. Posting pictures with little that is funny in them is making it look like you just want to provoke and the amount you post doesn't help your case too.

Just wait for good pics mocking or joking about faith and no one here will say a word. Quality over quantity will get the job done.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Ok, break this down for me Mr Mod that gives me shit over this thread.

1, I get those pictures from atheist humour sites/facebook pages...they are meant to be funny. Humour is subjective, what I find funny others wont and what other find funny I wont. I don't bitch out about other people finding things funny that I don't.

2. Getting pissy about me posting pictures about religion is the same logic as someone getting pissy because I post pictures about politics, both are choices in belief system and both are as liable to criticism. Read my sig for more details on how ridiculous it is to tell me not to post this stuff.

3. Why am I getting the shit for this? I don't ask people to debate this stuff, I ask the people that get offended by this stuff to add me to their ignore lists (a courtesy I have granted them) to avoid this, and no one else that posts stuff about religion gets a multi page debate about whether or not they can post this stuff.

The question remains valid - Why always me?
I'm not out to get you. The last time you posted a 'funny' pic which I moved was one of hungry kids and money being spend on religious structures. That shit wasn't funny. If anything it was a political statement, and even though I agreed with the gist of it, I removed it and placed it in an appropriate thread. Before that if I removed anything it was videos and arguments related to which music/band blah blah was better. See, I don't care if you want to post pictures against religion or politics or what not. Humour is subjective, yes. And you do have weird sense of humour. Posting a picture of malnourished kids with religious structures is not funny. Especially when they are not dancing :D

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm not out to get you. The last time you posted a 'funny' pic which I moved was one of hungry kids and money being spend on religious structures. That shit wasn't funny. If anything it was a political statement, and even though I agreed with the gist of it, I removed it and placed it in an appropriate thread. Before that if I removed anything it was videos and arguments related to which music/band blah blah was better. See, I don't care if you want to post pictures against religion or politics or what not. Humour is subjective, yes. And you do have weird sense of humour. Posting a picture of malnourished kids with religious structures is not funny. Especially when they are not dancing :D
Does this classify as funny? (my gf sent me it saying it was funny)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
C'mon man, just find funnier pictures. If you don't find any just don't post. Posting pictures with little that is funny in them is making it look like you just want to provoke and the amount you post doesn't help your case too.

Just wait for good pics mocking or joking about faith and no one here will say a word. Quality over quantity will get the job done.
:tup: Even if it's funny to you, try to have a more objective sense of humour here rather than such a subjective one. or go make some other thread somewhere else to post them.

see that is funny

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:tup: Even if it's funny to you, try to have a more objective sense of humour here rather than such a subjective one. or go make some other thread somewhere else to post them.
Who made you judge of whats funny? If I think Jesus being rammed by a 20" black double dildo in the hands of Judas is funny, I'll post it in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)