The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (114 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
See. I mean the Jesus jackass pic could be classified as a religious joke and it was funny.

But how is this funny?
Blunt honesty is something that is often found funny - ever watch 'The Gilmore Girls'?

I don't get this whole Atheism is cool on tuz at the moment thing, just because IZ has decided to reveal to everyone how insane/hypocritical he is and AC has joined the board doesn't mean this is a new thing. I've been debating the subject since the day I joined and its been going on a lot longer and that part of the forum in 09/10 was a lot bussier than it is now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Blunt honesty is something that is often found funny - ever watch 'The Gilmore Girls'?
Well, thank you for saving me some time instead of watching that show.

You could've just copied the text under the pic and posted it somewhere else. The pic itself isn't funny and this thread is for funny pics.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Seriously Jasper, you have a weird sense of humour.
Ok, break this down for me Mr Mod that gives me shit over this thread.

1, I get those pictures from atheist humour sites/facebook pages...they are meant to be funny. Humour is subjective, what I find funny others wont and what other find funny I wont. I don't bitch out about other people finding things funny that I don't.

2. Getting pissy about me posting pictures about religion is the same logic as someone getting pissy because I post pictures about politics, both are choices in belief system and both are as liable to criticism. Read my sig for more details on how ridiculous it is to tell me not to post this stuff.

3. Why am I getting the shit for this? I don't ask people to debate this stuff, I ask the people that get offended by this stuff to add me to their ignore lists (a courtesy I have granted them) to avoid this, and no one else that posts stuff about religion gets a multi page debate about whether or not they can post this stuff.

The question remains valid - Why always me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)