The Projection thread (not about giovanotti) (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's your dream, mine is Ethnic Albania but probably neither of them won't become reality so let's stick to reality Kosovo is a free state.
If there wasn't for US you guys wouldn't get anything, and rightfully so IMO. The whole land was stolen and Serbs will never accept it as a free state so just to add that.

I don't have anything against you though. Strangely enough I'd never say you were Albanian. :)

Is Kosova a part of Serbia? No!
Well doh, it's not now when it's stolen.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@ Dusan

:delpiero: US!!

And personally I like your posts and believe that everyone has it's own opinions.

@ Burke

OK, let's just say I want Normal Albania like it is used to be.

@ Jack

Kosova is now a multinational-cultural country but I personally don't believe that an Albanian and a Serbian can both be called Kosovars, maybe in the geographical and regional aspect (eg Scandinavians) but not as a nation.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Do you want giovanorti to spoil the other threads by moaning about his REP?
jack this mocking is not necessary to be honest. if u dont enjoy reading gio's post u can always ignore them but -repping him every time he posts, or bringing up this disagreement every time is not a mature way of handling things.

gio is not a troll on this forum, and there are alot of other posters who enjoy reading his posts. so to be honest i dont see why he has to bashed even if you dont agree with his views u have the right to express yr opinion but with out bashing him or mocking him. as a mod u should be setting an example for others here, and def this is'nt the way to go.

there is no need for all of this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
jack this mocking is not necessary to be honest. if u dont enjoy reading gio's post u can always ignore them but -repping him every time he posts, or bringing up this disagreement every time is not a mature way of handling things.

gio is not a troll on this forum, and there are alot of other posters who enjoy reading his posts. so to be honest i dont see why he has to bashed even if you dont agree with his views u have the right to express yr opinion but with out bashing him or mocking him. as a mod u should be setting an example for others here, and def this is'nt the way to go.

there is no need for all of this.
Does this mean that you want giovanorty to spoil the other threads by moaning about his REP?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Does this mean that you want giovanorty to spoil the other threads by moaning about his REP?
why do u expect him not to complain about u continuously giving him -reps just for the kicks u get from it?? u obviously dont like his views which is yr right, u can -rep him once if u dont like it but as it appears u -rep for any thing he posts which is pretty mean and annoying. if u dont see any benefit from reading gio's views there is always the magical ignore button u can use. thats my point. this also applies to eddy, if u dont like there posts u can always ignore them and save yr self and them the annoyance of the whole ordeal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why do u expect him not to complain about u continuously giving him -reps just for the kicks u get from it?? u obviously dont like his views which is yr right, u can -rep him once if u dont like it but as it appears u -rep for any thing he posts which is pretty mean and annoying. if u dont see any benefit from reading gio's views there is always the magical ignore button u can use. thats my point. this also applies to eddy, if u dont like there posts u can always ignore them and save yr self and them the annoyance of the whole ordeal.
But who told you I am annoyed?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
But who told you I am annoyed?
if you r not annoyed what makes u -rep just for the sake of it? and if it does'nt annoy you why do u have to mention gio in nearly every post u post in this thread?

so lets grow up and act as adults instead of acting like little girls and creating unnecessary drama's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)