Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #167
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    turn the vibrator setting on and have some fun ;)
    :LOL: there's actually an application made for the 6210 called "The Purring Kitty", which just makes the fine vibrate continuously while showing a picture of a cat on the screen. The dislaimer that appears at the start of the application says "Do not use internally; do not get wet; we take no responsibility for any damage to the phone while using this application"

:howler:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i used to like nokias a lot but now i prefer motorola, theyre stronger. im always dropping my cellphone everywhere and when i go to school its always in my backpack with my books... i had a nokia and i broke the screen once, because i treated it so bad.. then i couldnt see anything on the screen, then i dropped it and the cellphone died

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I had the Nokia 8850 - One hell of a classy phone but the software is totally outdated. It was stolen :down: The styling of this phone is eternally beautiful but the buttons are quite fiddly.
    I now own a Sony Ericksson T68i and the software is not that bad but the phone has been nothing but problems since day 1. The resolution is poor for a colour screen. The backlights of the screen is not functioning. I choose this phone for it's bluetooth capabilities but I've had too many problems to test out the bluetooth effectively.
    I have sampled the Nokia 7650. Bulky & ugly but the software is absolutely class. I don't understand why you should have a camera in a phone but atleast the one bundled with the 7650 is decent. The screen is heaven! If only Nokia could produce a cameraless version .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)