The Phone Zone version 1.01 (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The reason I went for it was because they had joined forces with Sony. The saga continues. I took the phone to a repair shop & guess what! They replaced the LCD & it works perfectly but they bloody messed up with joystick & the software :fero: Half of the phones functions are dead - I can't believe my £154 is going to waste ....

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
The reason I went for it was because they had joined forces with Sony. The saga continues. I took the phone to a repair shop & guess what! They replaced the LCD & it works perfectly but they bloody messed up with joystick & the software :fero: Half of the phones functions are dead - I can't believe my £154 is going to waste ....
For the software, try a master reset ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
gray: Zoolander...Magnum :party:
:confused: where did that come from?

I've got this pic on my uni diary btw ;)

(sorry if i ruined the movie for anyone)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Give me credit gray! I don't easily write off things so trust me I've already done a master reset & guess what? The bloody thing just hangs! ... I am still at a loss on what to do but I shall be visiting some sites to see if I can come up with anything

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Give me credit gray! I don't easily write off things so trust me I've already done a master reset & guess what? The bloody thing just hangs! ... I am still at a loss on what to do but I shall be visiting some sites to see if I can come up with anything
try this site:

http://www.esato.com

register to their forum, you might get some help there..

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Great site but am afraid my phone is way too damaged so I might try sending it to Dubai for repairs.
Do you happen to know where the Sony Ericsson dealers are located in Dubai?
Thanks once again.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have an ordinary Nokia 3510

I never cared about using a phone for anything else but phoning people but after finding out who easily you can take pictures of beautiful women totally unnoticed with the Siemens SL55, I have GOT to get me one of those :D

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    You have one of those? :dazed: Bloody hell ... got a back problem yet? ;)
    we're not all sick perverts like you :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    Here's mine. Macho mobile numero uno :D. It's so small and light, that's why I like it.
    cool little phone there Torkel :cool:

But mine is better :p

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Talking about crooked phones.....mine would automatically dial the local emergency number! It happened like 5 or 6 times before and it was in the keylocked mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)