The Phone Zone version 1.01 (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
This one's for actual talk about phones!!

What phones do everyone have these days then? I bought a new one a couple of months ago, the Samsung V200 camera phone :cool:

I'm after a hands free now so I can pose :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I guess i was getting defensive because I didn't like the way that thread went either ;) Cheers

OP
OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I guess i was getting defensive because I didn't like the way that thread went either ;) Cheers
Cheers ;)

It was either selectively deleting posts :yawn: or starting a new thread :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I remember posting some technical stuff in the other version which was completely ignored .... Thank you Tom :)

OP
OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Lazy bastard :rolleyes:
well not really since I wanted to delete about 50 posts but by default every single post is set to "yes" so I'd have to click no on all the other 1000 odd posts :D

no problem Ali, hopefully if you still want anything people will eb able to help you out this time!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

well not really since I wanted to delete about 50 posts but by default every single post is set to "yes" so I'd have to click no on all the other 1000 odd posts :D
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES.

The center should be at least.... 3 times bigger than this :stuckup:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I have to buy a new phone now, my ericsson is sacking completely. If someone calls it can turn off after only one signal, even if I have full battery. Sometimes when I call it gets stuck and I have to remove the battery to make it work again. I usually don't hear anything when I talk, sometimes I just hear a beeping sound.
The strange part is that it all happened over a night, and as far I remember I didn't drop it that night.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
oh why don't you just apply to be a mod then? :p
That's actually not a bad idea you've got there, old chap ;)

Where can i get an application form?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I feel the same as you right now Zambrotta - I bought a Sony Ericksson T68i a couple of months ago. Actually I sent a friend to get it for me. I assumed as always I'd have a 1 year warranty. After a month I started noticing a very strange behaviour & the display lights just conked out! Some keys won't work until I reset it. I sent it back only to be told the phone had no warranty! Am so pissed off - I bought this phone for it's bluetooth capability & finally when I get the bluetooth USB adapter the damn phone dies on me.
- Anyone with a similar experience or phone?
- Anyone tested the T68i's bluetooth capabilities?
Thanks. Am steering clear of this make from now on. Shame really.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I have to buy a new phone now, my ericsson is sacking completely. If someone calls it can turn off after only one signal, even if I have full battery. Sometimes when I call it gets stuck and I have to remove the battery to make it work again. I usually don't hear anything when I talk, sometimes I just hear a beeping sound.
The strange part is that it all happened over a night, and as far I remember I didn't drop it that night.
wow!!:dazed:
i really think you must buy a new one!!
nokia this time! ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Oh come on, it's not my fault how that thread turned out!
I wasn't blaming you! Where did you get that idea?!

Cheers ;)

It was either selectively deleting posts :yawn: or starting a new thread :D
Lazy bastard :rolleyes:
At least you kept my well though-out title :D

no problem Ali, hopefully if you still want anything people will eb able to help you out this time!

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES.

The center should be at least.... 3 times bigger than this :stuckup:
oh why don't you just apply to be a mod then? :p

That's actually not a bad idea you've got there, old chap ;)

Where can i get an application form?

Isn't this supposed to be an actuall thread about CELL PHONES??? Quit your chit-chatting!!!

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Quoting every post to form a really long one doesn't help, Z :rolleyes:

btw, it wasn't really a strict thing...just a chance to start a fresh thread ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
It`s great to be again on topic!!! ;)

I have Siemens C55 (momentally F*CKED :D), so now I have Nokia 3310 :)yuck:)

I am sooo jelaous because my friend bought SonyEricsson with camera... Its sooo great phone!!!! :down: :groan:

My favourite mobiles are Nokia 7650, Siemens M55, Siemens C55 :D, and Nokia 8310.

OP
OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
- Anyone with a similar experience or phone?
- Anyone tested the T68i's bluetooth capabilities?
No to both from me, but that sounds like a bit of a nightmare! I've never had an ericsson phone before, never really liked the look of them but that was before they joined with Sony. Had a Sony J5 at one point but it broke and was uninsured so I'm steering clear there too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)