The Perfect Guy (1 Viewer)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
Chester Bennington! definetely! and DMX! i love his eyez and voice! they really turn me on!!!
as for the charachter I like Valentino Rossi (MotoGP )and Zamba! and their smiles melt me every time!

Aug 1, 2003
PIPPO INZAGHI, yeay !!

anyone who's better than me is considered perfect to me because if I want a partner I want him to be better than me, therefore he's fulfilling my wish and makes it perfect

not making sense am I

OP

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    then again another gorgeous man would be alessandro nesta crossed with fabio canavaro

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    My perfect guy....

One with a nice personality, a sympathetic heart. And he has to give me much freedom and space.

Not too ugly....though if he has the looks of Del piero I wouldn't mind at all.:D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Perfect guy is my beautiful boy GUCCI..
    he keeps me warm, he never answers back, he's always pleased to see me, he cuddles up to me, he makes me smile and he's gorgeous......my cat!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    Perfect guy is my beautiful boy GUCCI..
    he keeps me warm, he never answers back, he's always pleased to see me, he cuddles up to me, he makes me smile and he's gorgeous......my cat!!!
    what a great name with for a cat!!! :forl:

it's a pity you can't make love with him,a??

but serious now....
    animal's life is much for easier sometimes than human's

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    i don't think it has anything to do with gender
    it's just the fact that the system is telling us what's good what's not and what out lifes should be like and what should be important and what shouldn't
    it's just like any kind of prejiduce.... i don't think there would be any if everything all around us wasn't filled with it
    so yeah i don't think that girls care about looks less than guys
    it depends on how the person is raised
    and if he/she is smart enough to realize what should and what shouldn't matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)