The Perfect Guy (2 Viewers)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
he keeps me warm, he never answers back , he's always pleased to see me, he cuddles up to me, he makes me smile and he's gorgeous......my cat!!!
he neva answers back -- neva gives back?! or he doesn't even ask for it?!

everything should be mutual : u give what u get! i can't stand when u love sum1 and this sum1 loves u less but thats' the truth of life.:sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++

he neva answers back -- neva gives back?! or he doesn't even ask for it?!

everything should be mutual : u give what u get! i can't stand when u love sum1 and this sum1 loves u less but thats' the truth of life.:sigh:
it's only a cat :LOL:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ok ladies rate this in the order that makes your perfect guy:
Number1 being the highest priority.

1. Looks
2. Personality
3. Intellect
4. Brilliant at what he does\talent
5. Charm
6. Wealthy

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

1. Looks
2. Personality
3. Intellect
5. Charm
6. Wealthy
I'll do the same for ladies:

1. Personality
2. Intellect (not like book-smart, more like common sense)
3. Charm
4. Brilliant at what she does
5. Looks
6. Wealth

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
1 Personality
2 Intellect
3 Talent ( i have a thing for talented guys .... artistic actually )
4 Charm
5 Looks
6 Wealth

i'm not too sure about #2 and #3 i might have to switch them .... or maybe not

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
what is personality?! it is a mix of charm n intellect n look n talent...
every person (even guys :)) )are talented! kidding, no way for offence
personally i could not choose a person with low intellect but with much of charm! everything should be balanced. and even wealth.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
IMO Personality is not a mix of intellect, looks and talent. Charm maybe, but methinks the rest are different matters. As for having low intellect but lots of charm, I think that's a difficult combination; I wouldn't be very charmed by a girl who doesn't know wtf she's talking about half the time.

btw, this was brought up before, so here's a test. You know you're from the 60s if you think that a guy's priorities are:

1. Looks / Charm
2. Brilliant at ... 'what she does'
3. Wealth
4. Personality
5. Intellect

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
well some qualities you like more
some qualities you like less in people
it's not like "would you like to have a smart guy or a wealthy one ?"
so just organize them so that 1 one is the most important to you

and here personality is more like " kindness " i think

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++

and here personality is more like " kindness " i think
Not just that though. I personally like outgoing girls, not the quiet reserved type. Personality probably covers the most aspects of a person so it's hard to pick really

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i can't decide between looks and personality...
Okay, just say you're gonna get married. Trust me, you'd rather take personality over looks. No matter how good-looking someone is when they're younger, looks don't last that long. Skin wrinkles and bits sag that you never thought could sag. When that time comes, I'd rather be with a pleasant person than a biatch who used to be pretty

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Not just that though. I personally like outgoing girls, not the quiet reserved type. Personality probably covers the most aspects of a person so it's hard to pick really
Personality can make a girl look more attractive, and physical attraction is a huge part of any relationship. But, there is only so much personality can do.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Personality can make a girl look more attractive, and physical attraction is a huge part of any relationship. But, there is only so much personality can do.
As you said urself, personality can make a girl appear more attractive, and maybe looks can do it to a certain degree, but looks are much more transparent than personality.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree, I'd rather be with a average looking girl with a great perosnality than a great looking girl with an average/bad personality. Actually, I'd rather be with both, but hey... ;)

Anyways, luckily there are great looking girls with great personalities out there ;)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++

Bongiouvi said: Perfect guy is my beautiful boy GUCCI.... it's only a cat though!:wth:
Sorry, was only joking...

I've been with my perfect guy for 14 years....we have respect for each other, honesty is also a big part. We give each other space, which is also a big part. We are kind, generous and considerate. We are always buying each other silly little things that dont cost much...

He has a good personality and isnt bad looking!!, he's quite cute, but not as cute as Gucci!!....he was better looking a few years go when he had long dreadlocks....my partner that is, not my cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but I cant have everything!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Ok ladies rate this in the order that makes your perfect guy:
Number1 being the highest priority.

1. Looks
2. Personality
3. Intellect
5. Charm
6. Wealthy

1. personality

2. intellect

3. looks (not nessesarily handsome, he can be average looking...just someone that i can look at w/o saying yuck!!)

4. wealthy (yea, yea....so i'm a bit materialistic, at least i'm being honest :p)

5. charm

6. talent (the least of my worries; as long as he can fix the clogged sink....i'm a happy gal :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)