The perfect goal (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I like that Carlos Alberto goal, but it's not the best IMO.

I just LOVE maradonas solo vs. england. But the best goal ever IMO is Tardelli vs. Germany in 82. That goal is so beautiful and u cant believe Italy score a goal like that in a final!!

This is a great WC Goal compilation that features some goals that I missed from that other compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LfT864xj9Q&search=world cup goals

Offtopic: I hope Sweden can do this to england again ;)

This is my dream, to experience this feeling myself when Italy will win the WC 2006:

and by the way, Italians do it better: (fvcking great video!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9PyWd5qJ0&search=italia goals

FORZA ITALIA!!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
:touched: Brolin

we'll need to do that now that we've been butt fucked by T&T :(
Ja för f-n. We shoulda scored a couple of goals in that game. damn Allbäck :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Kaiser Franco said:
I think Tom is alluding to Nelinho's parabola in the WC '78 third place final between Italy and Brazil.
yeah i think so we had a programme the other night about the top 50 wonder goals, the brazil team goal was no1,bergkamp no2 and maradonna no3:faq1: for me diego's goal no2 against england was the best ever

and about the saudi goal he was a massive star after this goal but was caught having unmarried sex while drinking and was thrown in the slammer for 6 months:oops:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Him being in jail for 6 months cuz of unmarried sex!? I've heard rumors about some muslim countries are like that (no offense) but is it really true?
If so, then DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN...

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Daddi said:
    Him being in jail for 6 months cuz of unmarried sex!? I've heard rumors about some muslim countries are like that (no offense) but is it really true?
    yea in some, can you believe it? :disagree:

Vilka muslimer :disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Daddi said:
    if you had the choice of getting caught with your pants down and thriwn in the slammer or catching a nice STD which would be more appealing??i guess in his case a dose of the itchy and scratchy show would have been better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)