The only one who seemed to care.. (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Trezeguet seems to give his all for Juventus most of the time. Just because he is a fairly limited striker yet one of the best in the world at the same time doesn't mean he fails to give his all for the club. Compared to other years, Trezeguet seems to be much more active when he doesn't have the ball...making more diagonal runs with seemingly a bit more jump in his step. His job is to score us goals, and there is no way he can do his job without proper service. It's as simple as that. It may seem like he doesn't give his all because he's a one dimensional forward, however that one dimension is more important than anything else for a striker.
Thank you for clarifying what I said using different words. :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
nedved was one of my favorite players while at lazio, and from his first season at juve until now has been my favorite player of all time. he might be a bit off form, but the guy is just amazing.

i agree that trez does care, his play just doesn't reflect it. he's limited by his position/abilities, but everytime he scores an important goal he looks as pleased as DP does

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
When I saw the red card I felt sooo Bad for Juventus but even more so for Nedved...I still remember his sobbing face when he got a yellow card against Real Madrid in the semi finals...How he wanted to lift the CL trophy so much..

I fully agree with Andy, he must have been the only person to really believe that something could happen..eventhough he commented before that the game might be over before it starts, he showed so much heart...still above Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon and EVEN Del Piero...

A good role model that I believe should be kept even if its not for the starting 11...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I have absolutely no doubt that the curva would be alot less antagonistic if all our players played with Nedved's passion and determination...sad to say this season may be Nedved's last in the first team though.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Forza Nedved, he's my favorite player. The number 1 of my list.
He always plays with his heart, giving all he has.
Forza Nedved!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Andy said:
Trezeguet seems to give his all for Juventus most of the time. Just because he is a fairly limited striker yet one of the best in the world at the same time doesn't mean he fails to give his all for the club. Compared to other years, Trezeguet seems to be much more active when he doesn't have the ball...making more diagonal runs with seemingly a bit more jump in his step. His job is to score us goals, and there is no way he can do his job without proper service. It's as simple as that. It may seem like he doesn't give his all because he's a one dimensional forward, however that one dimension is more important than anything else for a striker.
right on both counts, on neddy and trezi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)