The one and only Capello thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Mr. Sant'Albano is doing some good work.. + REP to him :D
Seriously speaking, if Juve are considering the use of youth this would mostly mean the return of Paladino.
If players like Zlatan and David leave us, we will need a quality player like Paladino. Along side Mutu and Del Piero we will have a proper forward lineup.
Who knows, now that Moggi is not in the picture we might also see a sensational Enzo Maresca return.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I have nothing against him.. He is a good coach with fantastic history filled with trophies.
Didn't agree with his tachtics especially when playing in CL, never the less the man lead a team (thanks to DP :p ) to win 2 scudetti in a raw.

So happy birthday Capello.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Mr. Sant'Albano is doing some good work.. + REP to him :D
Seriously speaking, if Juve are considering the use of youth this would mostly mean the return of Paladino.
If players like Zlatan and David leave us, we will need a quality player like Paladino. Along side Mutu and Del Piero we will have a proper forward lineup.
Who knows, now that Moggi is not in the picture we might also see a sensational Enzo Maresca return.
You banking on Paladino to win us trophies? You are way too naive. Bring us back to Seria A maybe. Paladino in the same level as Zlatan or David? You out of your mind?

He is not even at the half level of Theo Walcott, Leo Messi or Rooney.

You people are way too naive and childish :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jus_Juve said:
You banking on Paladino to win us trophies? You are way too naive. Bring us back to Seria A maybe. Paladino in the same level as Zlatan or David? You out of your mind?

You don't even know Theo Walcott FFS.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jus_Juve said:

plzzz dont put theo walcott with two of the greatest prospects in football....they r in a different level.

well palladino wont be playing by himself now will he ?

happy 60th Don Fabio

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
capello will stay

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun30j.html

Juve want Capello stay Friday 30 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insists the club wants boss Fabio Capello to remain even if they are demoted to Serie B.

Capello’s future at the Stadio Delle Alpi has been placed in doubt following the Calciopoli revelations, even if his contract doesn’t expire for another year.

Despite strong links with Real Madrid, Juventus are seemingly keen to keep the Coach even if he may have other ideas.

“Our Coach is Capello,” declared President Gigli. “He is one of the best in the world and if there are any doubts, then they are on the part of Capello.

“We want to start again with Capello even in the Second Division if necessary, but that depends on what he wants to do.

“Anyway, we do have our alternatives.”

Capello did maintain that he would remain with the club at the end of last season, but whispers in Italy suggest that is unlikely if the Old Lady are demoted.

As a result, Juventus have drawn up a list of candidates as his possible successor should he really move on.

The club have already confirmed that they have met with former Monaco boss and Juve midfielder Didier Deschamps.

It is also understood that talks have been held with ex-Milan tactician Alberto Zaccheroni, while Roberto Donadoni and Claudio Ranieri are other options.

what you think

please discuss

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
what you think

please discuss
Well, this article doesn't show that he'll stay...

I think his destiny is linked with Real Madrid's elections more than the relegation thing...

Personally, I hope we show him the boots very soon giving the chance to the Juventino man, Deschamps...

The man is a Juventino from his heart, and playing clubs in Serie B won't need much creativity from the coach, but needs some loyalty and encouragement to make the players appreciate what they're doing...

Capello, we won't beg you. If you want to stay, stay. If you don't, please leave and don't ever look back...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
After comfirming his stay, Capello will be hoping the plane off to MAdrid the next day
:D

:agree:

if we r getting demoted i dont think that hes staying and i would prefer a coach that would build a squad for the future not just earn a promotion

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
get josé!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg he'll come here in a blink of an eye, and put juve to play that beautiful football argentina played against ger n s&m. I'd like to see juve play a football with imagination, not that crap that capello plans in the ucl.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
beautiful football doesnt always wins u games
I will prefer Deschamps to Pekerman, after all the former can start from scratch and pick up everything that he learnt after coaching Monaco. Furthurmore he is a real Juventino. I'm waiting to see how Deschamps turn out to be

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
I will prefer Deschamps to Pekerman, after all the former can start from scratch and pick up everything that he learnt after coaching Monaco. Furthurmore he is a real Juventino. I'm waiting to see how Deschamps turn out to be
i would prefer deschamps too, as he is more familiar with juventus, italy, and europe as a whole. Thats the only reason i think although peckerman is a better coach regarding building a new squad but the knowledge of italy goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)