The one and only Capello thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
CIRO IS WORKING WITH LIPPI IN THE NATIONAL SET-UP AFTER GETTING HIS COACHING BADGES,SO HE SHOULD BE IN THE PICTURE SOMETIME SOON.
I WANT AN OLD BOY(PREFERABLY)WHO IS YOUNG AND IS AN ADVOCATE OF ATTACKING FOOTBALL.
THINKING SPALETTI,PRANDELLI,DESCHAMPS OR VIALLI.

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
Deshamps or Vialli would be perfect desicions....Juve should have manager who really loves the club...not one who always talks about his admiration of Man.utd or his dream to be in charge of England national team

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
spalleti. look at what he has managed to do with roma this season, who arent nearly as stacked with talent as juve r.

also, it would really piss off the romanista, which is another reason y i hope it happens.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm not so concerned whether a new coach will get us to attack or not. He needs first and foremost to be flexible and visionary, and have the balls to make the team his own (not in the sense that Capello has succeeded). I'm not against Juve being defense oriented, but the least I ask is that our opponents do not read us like an open book whenever we have the ball at our feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)