the official work-out thread (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
i havent seen a thread on this topic before. seeing as it has been almost 5 months now that i have started going to the gym i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can talk about our gym experiences. we could talk about your personal experiences, what has worked what hasnt worked for you. your training regimes, stuff like running and cardio and different musscle groups. the foods reccomended, not reccomended.
i would be interested in working out more efficiently and your help would be greatly appreciated.

hopefully this will be an "animated" thread

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
.................................. bathroom....................................
Dont say that because its not about it :D

Its about eating too much junk food

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Dont say that because its not about it :D

Its about eating too much junk food
I know what you mean.;)
I normally don't work out but lately I have. I do crunches and walk almost everyday for about 2 miles. Though I might be going to the gym soon. :D
Holidays are coming and food is too tempting!lol

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
It's been like ages since my last visit to the gym.. I was being lazy in the last couples of months.. I should start soon or my belly will expode...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can't for the life of me exercise for the sake of exercise. I'll play football for 3 hours straight, but put me on a treadmill and I'll be bored within 10 minutes. I used to try running around the neighbourhood, but I felt silly running and ending up at the same place, only more tired. If I feel like I'm getting out of shape, I just take a ball to the park or call out same mates for some scrimmage

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dribble around cones or practise passing/shooting/control :)

I guess my unwillingness to exercise just for the heck of it is just a psychological thing, since I'm perfectly winning to do laps of the oval if I have a ball at my feet ;)

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
but if you didn't find any mates available for playing.. will you play alone..?? that will sound more stupid..
No..He'll turn back to PC and start exercise his fingers ;) :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I dribble around cones or practise passing/shooting/control :)
Alone..!! you sound :geek:

I guess my unwillingness to exercise just for the heck of it is just a psychological thing, since I'm perfectly winning to do laps of the oval if I have a ball at my feet ;)
when I feel like practicing football and find no one to share me that.. I feel disappointed and go to the gym, release all the negative forces within and go home..
I don't exercise just for the sake of it.. :)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
I too play alone if i cant enough ppl for a game...

I tend to use most of the time figuring/trying out soccer tricks I seen on matches... and improving my ball control by running around with a ball...

I try it running in the park before and it was way boring for me....... Its like aimless running while playing with ball keep me more focus and occupied ;)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I never work out, just eat, sleep and play football when I can.......but I still haven't gain weight:down:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
I never work out, just eat, sleep and play football when I can.......but I still haven't gain weight:down:
lucky you... :groan:

every time I stop playing football or stop working out.. I gain weight incredibly... even if I don't eat too much..

since the last time I was working out, I've successfully gained 16 kg!!! SIXTEEN KG IN TWO MONTHS... can you beleive that...??!!!???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)