The Official Tennis Thread (8 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Novak's reason for not being able to get vaccinated is apparently a paper that says he was positive for COVID on Dec 16th, but on Dec 17th he was seen posing for pictures with kids from the Serbian Tennis FA.

So either he paid someone to get him a false positive test so he can avoid getting vaccinated or he was truly positive and still went in public.

Such a shit show lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he applied for the exemption on Nov 18th knowing he will 'contract the virus' a month later lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’ve been thinking about this and I actually think Serbia’s best athlete is Nikola Jokic. Tennis shouldn’t be as popular as basketball imo and Jokic is one of the best to play the game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Novak's reason for not being able to get vaccinated is apparently a paper that says he was positive for COVID on Dec 16th, but on Dec 17th he was seen posing for pictures with kids from the Serbian Tennis FA.

So either he paid someone to get him a false positive test so he can avoid getting vaccinated or he was truly positive and still went in public.

Such a shit show lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he applied for the exemption on Nov 18th knowing he will 'contract the virus' a month later lol
He’s one of the biggest turds around. And a total moron. Brilliant tennis player, but a turd of a human being.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He might be a moron, but sometime this year he will officially be the goat. I look forward to all the butthurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He might be a moron, but sometime this year he will officially be the goat. I look forward to all the butthurt.

He already is the goat. The booing from the stands will be next level if he makes it to the next grand slam lol

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So you don't have them for your vacation? Sucks.

Strange really, Amazon ships them to me within one day If I need them. Why does it take so long for you?
I bought them from a local photoshop - trying hard to keep my money out of Bezos pockets.

Vacation is cancelled, too.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

He will never be the goat. Might have the most GS titles by the end, and most likely will, might be considered the best, but will never surpass the legacy Federer created. And I'm not even a tennis guy, watched maybe 3-4 full matches my entire life. But Ali, Senna/Schumi, Federer, Jordan will always be synonyms for their respective sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)