The Official Tennis Thread (12 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
he is like the biggest arrogant douche ever.
he only wins because he lacks serious competition.

my issue?
you mean there are actually people who like him?
Thank you for calling.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf between Murray and Djokovic I pick a nuke to the center court :D Two disgusting characters
Really? I fucking love Murray and his temper :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
SAD CETE KURAC DA MI LIZETE

come on there is like a fantastillion slav playerettes. Let germany have one
yeah but we only have Radwańska who will never win a GS title in her life, since there's too much of a whiny brat in her.

It's funny though about Kerber. She plays for Germany but was born in Poland, lives in Poland, pays taxes in Poland apparently, trains in Poland, speaks perfect Polish etc. I mean she could very well just play for Poland and be done with it :shifty:.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
djokovic started winning back in 2008 when both federer and nadal were in their primes. he beat both of them on their "home soil", had some record breaking seasons. he's also incredibly consistent, he hasn't been out of the top3 for ages. and yes, most new number ones usually overtake aging rivals, that's no surprise in sport.

the "he's winning because of the lack of strong rivals" argument is pretty weak. who did federer had as strong rival? 30+ year old agassi or that poor roddick? who did nadal had? that federer who only came to rule the tennis world because of the lack of rivals? :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wtf at comparing Djokovic game to Federer? Huge difference, even if Djokovic is a top top player, just not Federer or boring Nadal level of greatness.

But Djokovic is not a douche whatsoever like the weirdo krauts are saying, he is competetive guy on the court, but also a fairly warm and carefree one who is very good sport to fans and is a total clown who loves to have be silly :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
^

this. what Osman said.

is it really necessary to discuss who is better? fed or djokovic?
the answer should be obvious to everyone who has been following tennis for the past ≈15 years.

djokovic is better.

now.

will he be remembered as one of the best players ever? i doubt it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know you were playing devils advocate in your post, but you were comparing Federer's initial dominance to Tennis to Djokovis hegemony right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no, i was just trying to make a point about daidevil's argument. any dominant player's dominance might be (wrongly) questioned that way. i didn't make a single remark on any player's style of play so far.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
^

this. what Osman said.

is it really necessary to discuss who is better? fed or djokovic?
the answer should be obvious to everyone who has been following tennis for the past ≈15 years.

djokovic is better.

now.

will he be remembered as one of the best players ever? i doubt it.
Depends on how long he can keep going. If we wins tomorrow he has 11 Grand Slams, that's 6 less than Federer. If he keeps up his form he should officially surpass Fed within three seasons and it doesn't really look like anyone is stepping up to stop him atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)