The Official Tennis Thread (7 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If you consider a person likeable it doesn't mean that everyone else agrees with you.
I don't like Federer; I think he's a smug bastard, but he's a wonderful player.
I just don't see what it is about his manner that makes someone dislike him. He's polite and never arrogant when he's on the court (e.g he doesn't celebrate the opponents errors like Serena Williams). He never forgets to acknowledge his opponents either when he wins.

Its hard not to seem smug when you're winning everything in the competition. Should he just not be happy that he's doing as well as he is?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
They might be good tennis players, but they shouldn't think about a career change into show bussines:

Tsonga, Murray and Soderling singing:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I missed it, but must been big based on my little brothers overexcited text msgs, hehe. Quite a feat to defeat Roger. Hope gets to the final, and cap it against Nadal.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Soderling definately played a good RG, again.

I don't know what to think of Roger. IMO, if he doesn't win Wimbledon this year, I think he has won his last GS.

Aug 1, 2006
hahah unfukinbelievable even at 40-41 it's been the longest match ever :lol:

Longest match ever: The Wimbledon 2010 first round match between Nicolas Mahut and John Isner on the 23rd of June, 2010 (in progress): 40-41 in the fifth set after 7hrs 38mins and still playing. Fifth set is the longest set played ever (4 hrs 44mins and still playing).

LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)