The Official Tennis Thread (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? Thnx for the tip, would have missed it.

Why? Better than Rafa winning it....ever.
Actually I prefer Nadal over Federer for obvious reasons. Come to ask me honestly, I'd rather someone else wins it but when it comes down to these two, then it's Nadal for me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They are building a roof over Centre Court and as of next year there will no longer be rain interruptions in Wimbledon.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Actually I prefer Nadal over Federer for obvious reasons. Come to ask me honestly, I'd rather someone else wins it but when it comes down to these two, then it's Nadal for me.
I don't care for either as well, but I don't mind Federer TBH and I certainly despise Nadal(for various obvious reasons). Never was a huge tennis fan, the only one I sort of supported, was Agassi. Ivanisevic in 2001 Wimbledon was the only time my heart was totaly into supporting someone(I didn't like him much before that final).

Out of today's lot, Nole is certainly my favourite. ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't care for either as well. but I don't mind Federer TBH and I certainly despise Nadal(for various obvious reasons). Never was a huge tennis fan, the only one I sort of supported, was Agassi. Ivanisevic in 2001 Wimbledon was the only time my heart was totaly into supporting someone(I didn't like him much before that final).

Who wrote this post, you or me ? :D
Because i certainly feel the same. (minus Agassi)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't care for either as well, but I don't mind Federer TBH and I certainly despise Nadal(for various obvious reasons). Never was a huge tennis fan, the only one I sort of supported, was Agassi. Ivanisevic in 2001 Wimbledon was the only time my heart was totaly into supporting someone(I didn't like him much before that final).

Agassi will always be my favorite. When I played the sport back in the day I'd fail miserably at emulating the way he plays, but it was well worth it.

I don't like anybody nowadays except for Ivanovic and of course that beautiful Russian girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)