The official retarded Camo vs. C Ronaldo debate thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hes just not a fighter like camo is, when i think of ronaldo, i think of ego, and diving, and tbh his crossing is not as good as camo's whos assist rate speaks for itself
As much as i hate to admit this but,so does Ronaldo's assist rate.He had 14 assists in the league last season.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    the season before Ronaldo was crap;)
    exactly, so therefore camoranesi has been far more consistant and complete to ronaldo who has only had 1 acceptable DOMESTIC season but his hype didnt live up when he didnt show against milan.

There's an age difference you can't compare a player who just started playing at a high level to a player who's been in the game for years.

why not? everyone else is making ronaldo to be the best player in his position all of a sudden, i see no praise for camo who has been consistant for juve and has been getting better by the season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    exactly, so therefore camoranesi has been far more consistant and complete to ronaldo who has only had 1 acceptable DOMESTIC season but his hype didnt live up when he didnt show against milan.
    But Camo never had a season like Ronaldo's ;) but i agree Camo has defenitly been more consistent and reliable.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    But Camo never had a season like Ronaldo's ;) but i agree Camo has defenitly been more consistent and reliable.
    so what because camo chooses not to be a show off hes not that good? camo's crossing and awareness is so close to perfect its scary, ronaldo's is sumthing left to be desired, unfortunatly these days ppl rate players if they have pace and can do the odd step over.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    so what because camo chooses not to be a show off hes not that good? camo's crossing and awareness is so close to perfect its scary, ronaldo's is sumthing left to be desired, unfortunatly these days ppl rate players if they have pace and can do the odd step over.
    i already said Camo is more consistent and reliable..but i think Ronaldo had an outstanding season..and it wasnt about tricks and showing off..no IMO he's singlehandedly won his team alot of matches(Wigan,Fulham)..that were instrumental in the Mancs winning the title

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Ronaldo scores goals, sets up goals and just generally gives the opposition hell. As I said, I don't like him, but what more do you want from a winger? Blistering pace and ice cold penalties? Oh yeah, Ronaldo has those qualities too..

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    Ronaldo scores goals, sets up goals and just generally gives the opposition hell. As I said, I don't like him, but what more do you want from a winger? Blistering pace and ice cold penalties? Oh yeah, Ronaldo has those qualities too..
    sorry but if he plays like he did against milan hes gona be useless to us at juve, not that it matters cuz im pleased to say that we have sum1 more consistant.

moving on...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    sorry but if he plays like he did against milan hes gona be useless to us at juve, not that it matters cuz im pleased to say that we have sum1 more consistant.

moving on...
    How bout if he plays like he did in the countless amazing games he had? Bringing up that one game against Milan is kinda lame.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    How bout if he plays like he did in the countless amazing games he had? Bringing up that one game against Milan is kinda lame.
    what u mean against teams like wigan and fulham? that too is kinda lame, he's had 1 good season, camo has been consistant through and through next yr ronaldo cud be crap again for all i know, at least camo will be a safe bet with juve. end of discussion.

p.s it was 2 games against milan

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I'm moving this last debate to its own closed thread. A Camo vs. Ronaldo debate has no business in the Fernando Meira transfer rumor thread -- and was the reason for the closure of that thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)