The official retarded Camo vs. C Ronaldo debate thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    u wont accept cristiano ronaldo ????? :p
    no, because camo is a harder worker and more consistant, camo has the full package, determination, good eye for goal, very passionate, a machine and a good cross. ronaldo is one of those players i cant stand, i think hes over hyped, he was made a mockery by milan - twice

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
    tiago is the only portugese im accepting, the others can go f*ck themselves
    Tiago, why because he's already in black and white? I'm sure if more Portuguese came into Juventus and did well you'd like them too, don't be stupid with your words think before you speak, you didn't have to say "the others can go fuck themselves" you could of just said Tiago is the only Portuguese i'm accepting, I think you're the one who gets too hyped over small things, not Ronaldo.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Tiago, why because he's already in black and white? I'm sure if more Portuguese came into Juventus and did well you'd like them too, don't be stupid with your words think before you speak, you didn't have to say "the others can go fuck themselves" you could of just said Tiago is the only Portuguese i'm accepting, I think you're the one who gets too hyped over small things, not Ronaldo.
    god forbid ronaldo joins juve, god f*cking forbid, quaresma perhaps, but id rather stick to camo like we are

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
    god forbid ronaldo joins juve, god f*cking forbid, quaresma perhaps, but id rather stick to camo like we are
    Thank you, that's all you had to say.

hes just not a fighter like camo is, when i think of ronaldo, i think of ego, and diving, and tbh his crossing is not as good as camo's whos assist rate speaks for itself
    When was the last time you saw Ronaldo crossing a ball, clearly not this season.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    camo i'm disgusted with him... he just wants money n wearing the Juve jersey...
    he deserves that pay rise, its not like hes earning 100k a week, for his imput he definatly deserves to be one of our higher earners. When u consider he stayed thru serie B, a pay rise is the least he and the others that stayed deserve.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
    You can edit your post.

he deserves that pay rise, its not like hes earning 100k a week, for his imput he definatly deserves to be one of our higher earners. When u consider he stayed thru serie B, a pay rise is the least he and the others that stayed deserve.
    He wasn't forced to stay and he knew he would be the star right winger if he did stay, and he didn't leave because no one else was willing to pay him more anyway.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    You can edit your post.

He wasn't forced to stay and he knew he would be the star right winger if he did stay, and he didn't leave because no one else was willing to pay him more anyway.
    the fact is he stayed, and gave it his all like he always does, anyone who played thru serie B will always be hailed as the immortals of juve and will gain my respect whether its zebina or del piero.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)