The Official Rejects Thread (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Blasphemy!!

shoes before hoes!

:D

Well stated, young Jedi.

Of course, I had my whore wear her shoes while I drilled her. Then, because I don't like to get my ass kicked, I opted not to try to steal her shoes and piss off the host establishment. Dominican, baby! I'm going back for my whore :p

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know, cigars probably. This is my first time back here since 1988. Lovely women, lovely shoes, lovely rum and cigars.

Brugal is good cheap rum. Presidente is pretty good beer. The women are hot, but beware, alot of them are hookers.

Especially in Puerta Plata and Caberate.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Brugal is good cheap rum. Presidente is pretty good beer. The women are hot, but beware, alot of them are hookers.

Especially in Puerta Plata and Caberate
What about Punta Cana? *gulp* :confused:

Presidente is pretty good, and that Mama Juana shit is great.

As for the States...hmm...well, without them, Canada wouldn't have anything to improve upon. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The best thing about this country is I can walk down the street wearing my Juventus jersey, shout Inter Non Vicente Mai, Roma Roma vaffanculo, Manure English scum commercialized cunts and Juve ale tifo per te! Juve ale mi hai preso il cuore! Juve ale tifo per te! Vuoi sapere perche! Ti sosterro ovunque giocherai! Ti sosterro perche ti amo sai! Se vinci se perdi puoi star sicura che! Predno la sciarpa e corro da te! and the chances of somebody knowing what I'm talking about are less than 1%. That way, by the chance of meeting somebody who actually does know about the topic, you can shit on their face with your own superior knowledge of the game and if a scrap comes about have your best friend on your back who supports a different foreign club than you. :pint:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002

Especially in Puerta Plata and Caberate.
Yes, I was in Puerta Plata and I brought home a shit load of Brugal. The Presidente was decent, and the hot chicks were all available for a fee. WHAT A COUNTRY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)