The Official Rejects Thread (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What Americans seem to forget is that there aren't discussions going on like "Why does the rest of the world hate Italy?" or "Why does everyone resent Belgium?". The mere fact that such a discussion IS going on about America tells you all there is to know.
lol yeah I wonder why nobody hates Belgium. Good one there, Sherlock.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
But do we have to behave like he does? What would you achieve if you do that?
intresting.......

a buffalo polce man was sent to 10 years hard labour today after he was found guilty of locking a known drug pusher and pimp in a cupboard,beating him up on a daily basis before selling the victims body for sex to his aquaintances.
when asked why he did it he simply said "well he did it first"

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
intresting.......

a buffalo polce man was sent to 10 years hard labour today after he was found guilty of locking a known drug pusher and pimp in a cupboard,beating him up on a daily basis before selling the victims body for sex to his aquaintances.
when asked why he did it he simply said "well he did it first"
hey...I was having a bit of a laugh at his expense...whats wrong with giving him a little taste of his own medicine ??!!:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey...I was having a bit of a laugh at his expense...whats wrong with giving him a little taste of his own medicine ??!!:p
absolutely nothing at all vinman..........though that is a story i would read lol

besides if it was me it would read

an edinburgh nurse was suspended after taking all the diazepam available to him, falling asleep on nightshift, removing his clothing,pissing on the floor and making his patients clean it up. when asked why he had done it he simply replied, they did it first

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
absolutely nothing at all vinman..........though that is a story i would read lol

besides if it was me it would read

an edinburgh nurse was suspended after taking all the diazepam available to him, falling asleep on nightshift, removing his clothing,pissing on the floor and making his patients clean it up. when asked why he had done it he simply replied, they did it first
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)