The official 'Race' Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
After todays win against Lazio we have an easier time then Milan. Just too bad we got so mant injured players but our upcoming matches are easier then Milans for sure.

Day 34:
Juventus - Bologna
Fiorentina - Milan

Day 35:
Milan - Juventus

Day 36:
Juventus - Parma
Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
Livorno - Juventus
Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
Juventus - Cagliari
Udinese - Milan

We have 3 home matches and two away, one against Milan. While Milan has 3 away and 2 Home. And on top of that they will be playing in the champions league so they will hopefully be very tired.

Juves last three matches are somewhat easy except Livorno away.

Milans last three matches are are all tough matches for them- Their first match away against lecce maybe isnt super-hard but it is still an away game and anything could happen. Milans next game is against nr 6 in the league Palermo, pretty tough game.

Last match for Milan away against nr 5 in the league Udinese will be very tough for them.

I have a feeling Milan will lose the Final in the champions league to Chelsea and also lose the scudetto to Juventus.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We have to rely on our old boys to hold out against Fiorentina. But I highly doubt they stand a chance against Milan. Somehow I believed our game is more difficult, but I hope Juve will win. Sometimes I hope we r as passionate as Milan.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
When can Mutu start playing. I believe I read he can play the last two games :)
Great point. I thought there was actually some truth to this based on the timing of his ban. And everyone knows we need as much backing strength in attack as we can get now.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
but how good is mutu going to just blend in with the team without ever playing in a match with them before, and without playing in real matches at all for 6 months?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont think we'll need him in the last two games anyway.

1. It will be hard for him to be at the pace of the game and i doubt he even has 90 minutes in him at this point.

2. We should be free from injury worries come season end (Trez, Dp, Ibra should all be available)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #155
    Day 35:
    Milan - Juventus

Day 36:
    Juventus - Parma
    Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
    Livorno - Juventus
    Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
    Juventus - Cagliari
    Udinese - Milan

4 games left, 12 points

Next week we play Milan in Milano. C'mon Juve!!!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We could still lose to Milan and win the rest of the games. Milan would need to tie in 2 of the last 3 games and we would win the scudetto anyway.

I prefer a win in Milan though. :)

Aug 1, 2003
    Play offs if we're left with the same point with Milan till the end.

Our fixtures look quite hard, so do Milan's. Im nervous to see how it all ends yet excited. IF we manage to grab something form San Siro it will be such a gift. Yet if Milan wins, it'll be hard to cope.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++
    can someone explain to me how the scudetto works? Is it just the team thats in first place wins it? Or does it goto playoffs? How does it work?
    Team with the most points wins the scudetto, if there is a tie then the two teams will go into a playoff match regardless of goal differance etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)