The official 'Race' Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
lecce will be a win, as they cannot defend.
palermo and udinese.. well wat can i say. i definatly would have ratherd 2 other teams to finish :(

but oh well, i guess ill have to hope for Gilardino and Lucarelli to be on target against juve!!

fight till the end! and ill be here with all u, every step of the way! :touched:
Great attitude :thumb:

Where would we be without our enimies?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
lecce will be a win, as they cannot defend.
palermo and udinese.. well wat can i say. i definatly would have ratherd 2 other teams to finish :(

but oh well, i guess ill have to hope for Gilardino and Lucarelli to be on target against juve!!

fight till the end! and ill be here with all u, every step of the way! :touched:
no Lecce will suprise Milan...Milan is not so solid in the defence eather with Nesta and Stam letting go the strikers all the time:eek::rofl:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #186
    Announcement from Juventus.com:

On sunday for the game against Parma, the tickets for women and children will be sold for 1 € for certain sections in the Delle Alpi. This was made to attract audience to cheer up for the team fighting for the title. Nice move me thinks :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

On sunday for the game against Parma, the tickets for women and children will be sold for 1 € for certain sections in the Delle Alpi. This was made to attract audience to cheer up for the team fighting for the title. Nice move me thinks :)
    That's a great move, maybe it should be done more often

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

nice move from juve :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #190
    Day 37:
    Livorno - Juventus
    Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
    Juventus - Cagliari
    Udinese - Milan

6 points left, 5 points difference

Let us end the race next week by beating Livorno

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    wHAT a nice twist of events , milan ,looked for a long period favorates , we won against them in san siro then they draw and now all we need is a win or a draw to get our 28 schedetto , anyone surprised like me that it seems easy , we thought we will need a playoff

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I though that we would end without a plyoff as milan was playing to get the title...

but now things have changed.,,,, and even when we are in pole position,,now we ned to focus more and play against livorno thinking about a great final..

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    wHAT a nice twist of events , milan ,looked for a long period favorates , we won against them in san siro then they draw and now all we need is a win or a draw to get our 28 schedetto , anyone surprised like me that it seems easy , we thought we will need a playoff
    Nah, you thought that the season was over when we lost against Inter being at the same points as Milan, you told us all to think about next season.

I knew from the beginning we were going to win the scudetto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)