JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #123
    Amazing news:

Zlatan will be ruled out for 3 games: Lazio, Bologna and Milan

This race has become like a race between a 100 m Olymic champion and a limp.

I think with this situation the race might be for the second place with Inter :groan:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    On the contrary, i think that only equates the situation, considering Milan will be playing us in between their semis. Btw will Trez be back by then?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    Why shouldn`t we be just lucky and knock out Milan with a lucky punch. I think if our team is really concentrated and gives everything we can beat every team in the world. We are not a mickey mouse team. We are JUVENTUS and we can beat Milan and we can win the scudetto. We have to believe in our strength. We are top of the table and we will stay there and win the scudetto.
    Perhaps Milan is a little bit a better team but why shouldn´t we make it? We have also a very good team even if it is not a really great team.

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
    Why shouldn`t we be just lucky and knock out Milan with a lucky punch. I think if our team is really concentrated and gives everything we can beat every team in the world. We are not a mickey mouse team. We are JUVENTUS and we can beat Milan and we can win the scudetto . We have to believe in our strength. We are top of the table and we will stay there and win the scudetto.
    Perhaps Milan is a little bit a better team but why shouldn´t we make it? We have also a very good team even if it is not a really great team.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
    we could not win over inter in turin , so please be realistic , we suck:(

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    That was bad luck. We were the better team. That we did not win over Inter does not mean that we cannot win against Milan. It`s just one game. Perhaps Milan has a bad day or we make a lucky goal. Everything is possible.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Inter's defence is weak compared to the other 2 teams becos the defenders r a joke. And we met a super on form Toldo. Don't forget that Inter r without Stanko + Adriano + Veron. With those 3 on, our team will be massacred. And I don't see how we can win against Milan with our present squad. We played against them in Turin, Nesta + Maldini didn't had much to do, their midfield completely dominating, and Dida was close to getting a no rating for the whole game.

As m_elayyan said, our team this season sucks, let's face it.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    The first half of the fixtures were in Milan's favour. Now that Juve have passed that test, I believe the next 5 fixtures are in Juve's favour bar the Milan game.

Day 34:
    Juventus - Bologna
    Fiorentina - Milan

Day 35:
    Milan - Juventus

Day 36:
    Juventus - Parma
    Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
    Livorno - Juventus
    Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
    Juventus - Cagliari
    Udinese - Milan

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    The first half of the fixtures were in Milan's favour. Now that Juve have passed that test, I believe the next 5 fixtures are in Juve's favour bar the Milan game.

Day 34:
    Juventus - Bologna
    Fiorentina - Milan

Day 35:
    Milan - Juventus

Day 36:
    Juventus - Parma
    Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
    Livorno - Juventus
    Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
    Juventus - Cagliari
    Udinese - Milan
    if i take a look at this i see Juve win the scudetto...except when we loose with big numbers of Milan..which of course is not gone happen:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
    Why shouldn`t we be just lucky and knock out Milan with a lucky punch. I think if our team is really concentrated and gives everything we can beat every team in the world. We are not a mickey mouse team. We are JUVENTUS and we can beat Milan and we can win the scudetto. We have to believe in our strength. We are top of the table and we will stay there and win the scudetto.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
    You're absolutely correct. Juventus is a club that is designed to win, and I can't see a single reason why we couldn't do it this time again. Those elayaan and zhixin guys or what ever their names were should study history. Not to mention my hate towards "fans" who support every friggin club around...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)