The Official Olof Mellberg Thread (40 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
He might not be world class but I loved the goal he did against Roma. It's a pity that he is leaving not because we are losing a vital player but because we are selling players like Mellberg who do their best and actually enjoy playing for the club and keep players like Tiago :andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
The BOD better have someone else lined up. We can't rely on a 36 year old Canna with creaking knees (he is bound t get injured), or on the injury prone/mistake prone Legro for long stretches of the season. Ariaudo will get his fair share of games I believe, but we need someone reliable and dependable. Scouts, what are you doing? I hope they are watching the Euro U-21 tournament, The Confederations Cup, and have at least caught some of the Copa Libertadores games! :shifty: :snoop: :eek:
They are looking at Pepe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Were you being serious, or is that a futile attempt at sarcasm? Both you and I know that Pepe is a massive upgrade to our current defensive department. Miles ahead of both the present Cannavaro and Legro!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There has been no official statement on Mellberg's departure, has there? He's still on the team list on juventus.com...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The BOD better have someone else lined up. We can't rely on a 36 year old Canna with creaking knees (he is bound t get injured), or on the injury prone/mistake prone Legro for long stretches of the season. Ariaudo will get his fair share of games I believe, but we need someone reliable and dependable. Scouts, what are you doing? I hope they are watching the Euro U-21 tournament, The Confederations Cup, and have at least caught some of the Copa Libertadores games! :shifty: :snoop: :eek:
You think the U-21 good defenders are reliable and dependable for the coming season?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
He was solid most of the time this season, apart from one big mistake he did what was expected from him.

Good luck to him in Greece, his new supporters gave him a nice welcome :tup:

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I am from Greece guys. Olof came here today and 50 fans of Olympiacos were in the airport to welcome him. He will join the team which is in Zeefeld for summer preparation. Mellberg is a great signing for a Greek team, i can tell you that. He had a great year in Juventus but i think that we need a much greater player for our defense. I hope we sing someone classy as soon as possible.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
and respect to the Olympiakos fellas...great way to greet a new signing
Hahah, if you like this one wait until you see what the Galatasaray fans did to Tobias Linderoth when he arrived in Istanbul. Haha, random people started kissing him out of nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)