The Official Olof Mellberg Thread (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Olympiakos gave us 2.5 mil plus saved us from his salary and they will give us 0.5mil, when they will win the championship next year (and they will for sure, as they have 12 of the last 13)
If we sell Zebi or Grygera for a similar sum, in similar deal, we can fund the acquisition of a decent RB!!

Mellberg seems to be pleased with the 3 year deal and the outcome!
I will keep you updated with his appearances there, if there is still interest for him during the season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
A bit sad he left us. Kind of liked him as a player. Always ready to do his job when called up, good professionalism, and seems like a nice guy.

Good luck to him in his new club.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
lmfao at those reactions,he was part of what was the worst defence in Juve's modern history.For all i care,the whole defence could leave(Buffon included) and i wouldn't share a tear.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
thats why the national team sucks, We got Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Buffon, Cannavaro and maybe with Juve nearly all players back there, although I must say Chiellini was great on many games, just the last half year he isn´t up to his usual standard, he I would like to keep. Gigi is a shadow of the Buffon some years ago, unfortunatly, Manninger is not far behind HAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)