The Official Olof Mellberg Thread (46 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
C moon, its only Mellberg, you didnt expected him to win any title for us didnt you??
Dont blame our players, they have done the best they could, they just cant do any better than that. This weak defense needs at least one more pitbull/DM in the midfield to bite and support them. We were not really worthy of anything more than we got!
This is our team and these are our weakness, Mellberg's role is only a sub...
Dont forget that Zebina was behind him and also failed to stop the very same player and Chiellini also failed twice. Our defense lacks the necessary quality to be bulletproof and our board doesnt consider it a priority to upgrade it.
Mellberg cant perform miracles, he was just a free quick fix...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Mellberg lost the ball in the MIDDLE OF THE PARK... and might I add because noone helped him out. And he solely is to blame for the goal?

Some people. :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, it's his fault. The way he went forward, the way he got stuck there, the way he lost it and then not making a foul is what only an amateur could do at 3:2 with one minute to go.

To concede a late goal as a result of a presure from the other team is something i could understand. But to amateurishly gift them the ball instead of smartly wasting time is really unforgivable.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I really agree with Alen, but I don't blame, Mellberg, I blame the Fuccckkking directors, who don't buy a better defender, all respect for mellberg he gives 100% but, he is not good enough for JUVE, i really felt bad for chiellini today he was to be blamed for first goal! Yes of course, we have no other defender who could help him, Molinaro ( we all hate him), Mellberg, same, Grygera, :S we have only Chiellini, that's not sufficient. Then we go to midfield, Marchisio is such a good player but he can't do all alone, exactly like Chiellini, Tiago ( don't know what to ay for this guy,) then Giovinco, he can't play defensively, Camoranesi 50% fit.

Dec 26, 2004
Chiellini was no better today IMO... he was equally horrible in the 1st and 2nd goals.

Al-Jazeera commentator was criticizing Molinaro every now and then saying if Juventus left side was a street Molinaro is an always green traffic signal:D

Cronios who did you get that job in Jazeera:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
makes you wonder if such mistakes would happen under capello
You think it's Ranieri's fault?

I agree if you think so. Even though a 31/32 yo who spent his entire career in the best leagues should know better, it's primarly coaches duty to make sure that the players will know what to do and how to react in similar situation.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I agree if you think so. Even though a 31/32 yo who spent his entire career in the best leagues should know better, it's primarly coaches duty to make sure that the players will know what to do and how to react in similar situation.
i always get the sense claudio leaves too much up to the players, part of why mourinho is so successful is coz he goes over every single scenario in a game from how many extra yards to get on a freekicks to whom to foul and how.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

Are you sarcastic? If you aren't, he's playing in one of the best leagues in the world and has played in great leagues before, he shouldnt be taught such things not by ranieri nor by anyone, it aint the fucking minor leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)