The Official Olof Mellberg Thread (31 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mellberg doesn't have the athleticism to be our right-back. With the way we play, we need somebody who is fast and can attack at RB, like Zebina.

As you saw today even Grygera had a crucial duty in getting up the pitch. Lets bring Zebina back as the RB.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he didnt suck, it's his first game in serie A he covered a lot of ground and other players assignment(be it molinaro or legro) he will be good for us

on the other hand we just might have the worst lb/rb tandem in serie A

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he didnt suck, it's his first game in serie A he covered a lot of ground and other players assignment(be it molinaro or legro) he will be good for us

I don't know about that but surely it's our worst duo at those spots in the last three decades at least. :(

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

Come on, it was the other way around leggro was covering his ass. He made 3 clear mistakes that could have cost us a goal, one actually did. I know its debut, but I call them as I see them, and today he was our worst defender even molinaro did a better job with one on ones.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

compare Riise/Cicinho----Maxwell/Maicon ----Jank....ski/Zambo and Molinaro/Grygera.....looks freaky...:(
He's an above average CB at best.
He's an above average RB at best imo.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Come on, it was the other way around leggro was covering his ass. He made 3 clear mistakes that could have cost us a goal, one actually did. I know its debut, but I call them as I see them, and today he was our worst defender even molinaro did a better job with one on ones.

you might call them as you see them but i suggest watching the game again if you can

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
you might call them as you see them but i suggest watching the game again if you can
I wasn't attacking your statement, but saying that melberg was covering leggros mistake is just blasphemous after today's game. I'll surely watch a rerun of the game, you try and do the same.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I wasn't attacking your statement, but saying that melberg was covering leggros mistake is just blasphemous after today's game. I'll surely watch a rerun of the game, you try and do the same.
yes mellberg covered ground/responsability that were legro's, blasphemous revolting and vomit inducing as that might be it's the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)