The Official MMA Thread (21 Viewers)

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Dissapointing stuff by Kenflo..was expecting a bit more but hey Sanchez Penn should be a good fight...as for Silva v Griffin..Was expecting that but not in such a ridiculous manner. I think he was done before that jab...but still great stuff.

Idiot of the night award gooes to Dan 'I'm high while reffing' Mirgliotta..another retarded decision by one of the worst refs out there...possibly only second to Lavigne.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #83
    i've lost all respect for forrest griffin after the "fight" with silva

FORREST GRIFFIN IS A BITCH

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #85
    i know but griffin pussied out against silva. he's got a tough chin, i know that a fade away jab from anyone (even silva) won't knock him out

he quit and then he ran out of the octagon like a little vagina

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    i know but griffin pussied out against silva. he's got a tough chin, i know that a fade away jab from anyone (even silva) won't knock him out

he quit and then he ran out of the octagon like a little vagina
    In his defense and to be fair that punch alone wasn't what really knocked him out. Two punches earlier had really fucked him up.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #88
    In his defense and to be fair that punch alone wasn't what really knocked him out. Two punches earlier had really fucked him up.
    dude trust me when i say that i've seen forrest take a worse beating and still last 3 rounds or more. like i said, the guy has a real tough chin and if you watched the bonnar-griffin fight then you will know that he is relentless...

... until he was exposed to be a walking vaginal discharge

it really makes me sick to see ANY fighter just give up like that and then run out of the octagon with his tampon crew with him. seriously, what the fuck was all that about? at least stay for the closing announcements and shake the dude's hand!

when i saw him run out of the ring i thought of the line from the famous movie "Forrest Gump":

RUN FORREST, RUN!! :lol:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Yeah that was unsportsmanlike of him. At first I thought the was injured and they were helping him out but then I saw him jogging out lol.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #90
    on a side note i was sad to hear that the great miguel torres lost on sunday night

that kid is a sick fighter and for him to lose is heartbreaking

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #91
    does anyone remember this fight when cory hill breaks his leg in the sickest of ways?

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
    on a side note i was sad to hear that the great miguel torres lost on sunday night

that kid is a sick fighter and for him to lose is heartbreaking
    He had Bowles hurt and followed with a series of punches and then got caught...wasn't totally out but when he was on the floor didn't defend other bowles strikes and was out after 2/3 more. ..It was unfortunate really...you could see the fight could have gone either way...He will be back..way too skillfull not to..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)