The Official MMA Thread (5 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
DREAM.10: Welterweight GP Final
July 20, 2009
Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan

FIGHT CARD:

* Hayato "Mach" Sakurai vs. Marius Zaromskis (WW GP)
* Jason High vs. Andre Galvao (WW GP)
* Shinya Aoki vs. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro
* Melvin Manhoef vs. Paulo Filho
* Katsunori Kikuno vs. Andre "Dida" Amade

View attachment 38612

this is gonna be madness once again. tahir, do you remember that fighter i was telling you about that can submit anyone in any position? well you'll get to see shinya aoki fight on july 20
I thought this was today but it says July 20. So what's on tonight?

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    here are my picks for tonights legendary card:

Lesnar (even though i love Mir)
    GSP

those are the only 2 fights i have cash on

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    in my honest opinion Fedor is probably the best fighter in the world in any fighting league.
    :tup:

no doubt

check this link http://www.pancrase.org/ , loads of videos from various organizations

Lesnar is a chump......FEDOR will destroy him !!!!!!

is there a fight scheduled between them or are you just stating your opinion if so then i absolutely agree

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    is there a fight scheduled between them or are you just stating your opinion if so then i absolutely agree
    just my opinion

I dont think they will ever fight in UFC......Fedor will never go there (making too much money with Affliction and his other Sambo appearances)

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    for those of you who missed DREAM.10 last sunday, here is the welterweight title bout

this is honestly one of the most vicious knockouts i've EVER SEEN. zaromskis just kills jason high

I'm really getting into this stuff. I can't wait to see Ayoki next week and anyone know when Machida fights next?
    i think machida is fighting in october

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    he told me about him, i think he had a bout in UFC 100 if i recall correctly

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    muy bueno :tup:

did you check the link in my earlier post? absolute sickness

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    no Affliction show on Aug 1st...in fact, it may be over for good :frown:

here may be the only good news to come of it-

Fedor Emelianenko, UFC Reportedly 'Finalizing Deal'
    Posted Jul 28, 2009 6:19PM By Michael David Smith (RSS feed)

The Los Angeles Times is reporting that the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Fedor Emelianenko are finalizing a deal that would bring the heavyweight champion of mixed martial arts into the Octagon and would represent the most significant free-agent signing in the history of MMA.

The UFC said on Tuesday that news would be broken at a Friday conference call, and the Times report, which cites unnamed sources, says that UFC president Dana White will make the announcement that Fedor has been signed.

However, rumors of Fedor's imminent signing with the UFC have arisen before, and in the past those rumors have turned out to have no merit. The Los Angeles Times report came just hours after Fedor's promotion, M-1 Global, announced that Fedor will hold a press conference on Wednesday. It seems odd, to say the least, that Fedor and the UFC have scheduled separate media events if they're about to announce that they have joined forces.

And so we're left wondering whether the Times report is correct, or whether this is just another example of a Fedor-UFC rumor that doesn't pan out. A heavyweight title unification fight between Fedor and Brock Lesnar would be the biggest fight in the history of the sport, but fans shouldn't get their hopes up about it just yet. At least not before Fedor himself sheds some light on the report at his press conference on Wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)