The Official MMA Thread (6 Viewers)

Borko_10

Jul 20, 2007
I don`t think that this will really happens.

There was negodations before that and there will be, but now M1 GLOBAL wants co-promotion rights, so i don`t think that Dana will accept this.

If that happens Feder vs. Lesnar will be on the line!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aoron, your cousin just started martial arts 2-3 years ago and is already in UFC? :D Thats ridicolous. Good luck to him, and if he has any ambition for more, for his sake, he should hope St. Pierre goes to Middleweight :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Aoron, your cousin just started martial arts 2-3 years ago and is already in UFC? :D Thats ridicolous. Good luck to him, and if he has any ambition for more, for his sake, he should hope St. Pierre goes to Middleweight :D
He wrestled in college and high school.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aha, that makes more sense, I mixed up wiki saying he started mixed martial arts 3 years ago, to starting martial arts in general.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
It looks like M-1 and Dana couldn't reach an agreement again...I'm begining to resign to the fact that I won't see Fedor fight in the UFC..probably ever.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #46
    i hope that Fedor signs with UFC, i want him to kick the gay out of Lesnar on a 1 fight deal and then free-lance around any league that pays him to fight for the highest price

forza Fedor
    fuck Brock

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    i forgot to mention that i can't wait to see florian beat the fuck out of bj in 101

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
    i hope that Fedor signs with UFC, i want him to kick the gay out of Lesnar on a 1 fight deal and then free-lance around any league that pays him to fight for the highest price

forza Fedor
    fuck Brock
    Apparently he got offered 5 million a fight although this is disputed...and he turned it down because M-1 want to co-promote with the UFC which I think it's one of the most idiotic requests ever. There is no way White will accept it...so it all went downhill and nothing came of it...He will most likely fight in Dream or possibly Strikeforce...and yes Brock just pisses me off. He has an advantage of like 50lb or more and can pin people down....no skills in striking or BJJ whatsoever..

P.S Just found out Fedor signed with StrikeForce....

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #50
    yep, fedor signs with strikeforce

apparently dana white is talking alot of shit since the deal was signed

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    UFC 101 tonight anyone going to watch it. any predictions?

Florian to kick BJs ass imo and id like to see Forest win but id be shocked if he does.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    It doesn't. It says coverage begins at 10:00pm.

My cousin lost a split after winning the first two rounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)