the Official Knee-Jerk reaction thread (4 Viewers)

Choose your Juve scapegoat here:

• Management

• Ciro Ferrara

• Players

• Injuries / our physios

• Form

• Calciopoli

• Cthulhu

• "Jennifer's Body"'s disappointing performance at the box office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Management deserves blame, but so does Ciro.

Management got their inspiration from the Barcelona success. Also since Ciro had worked with our youth team the management saw a good opportunity to build for success (Ciro knows the club, the mentality etc, he doesnt need time to settle in). No one really had problem with Ciro continuing. But i am sure many did question if he has what it takes.

Both the board and Ciro were rather simple-minded when they thought it will work out. The board offered the job for Ciro, and Ciro thought he is good enough.

Let this be a lesson in the future. Never get a manager who has no experience in the highest level, of course a good cv of winning titles helps also.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm accustomed to blame Alessio 'Sucko' for everything bad happens to this team. And I won't change that.

Fuck Sucko.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Can we please get past the calciopoli crap.
What does Calciopoli have to do with any of this??

Last year's team under Ranieri without Trezeguet, and with less talent than this year's squad finished in second place and also beat Real Madrid twice in the Champions League.

So please tell me what Calciopoli has to do with this. God, I hate how people want to blame everyone or everything else on this teams misfortunes instead of having the squad look in the mirror.

This is a better team than last year's who are playing much worse

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If not for Calciopoli, we'd probably still be way ahead of Inter in squad quality and coach. But yes, we should be able to do a lot better than this, the way we are throwing our points away is disgusting. Ciro and the team should take most of the blame.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Last year's team under Ranieri without Trezeguet, and with less talent than this year's squad finished in second place and also beat Real Madrid twice in the Champions League.

So please tell me what Calciopoli has to do with this. God, I hate how people want to blame everyone or everything else on this teams misfortunes instead of having the squad look in the mirror.

This is a better team than last year's who are playing much worse

I'm not the one that brought it up,just talking about the poll.I'm so over that crap & honestly some need to focus on the present.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If not for Calciopoli, we'd probably still be way ahead of Inter in squad quality and coach. But yes, we should be able to do a lot better than this, the way we are throwing our points away is disgusting. Ciro and the team should take most of the blame.

That was three fucking years ago. Seriously.

Like I said, if you or anyone else bothered to pay attention to what I wrote, and I challenge anyone to dispute this, is that this year's team is vastly better than last year's squad, but they are markedly worse. They are losing matches this year that are absolutely embarrassing. And last year's team was without Buffon for a couple of Months

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People also don't seem to realize that with five new players in the starting lineup (Diego, Melo, Grosso, Canna, Caceres), it was always going to be difficult getting them all going as a collective unit. When you add so many new players it takes time to get the team acquainted with one another, especially when you also change the system. Only when the said players are world class can they hit the ground running.

So in some ways these disappointments are not all that surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)